LegacyGT.com

Good Job DAD!!!

lordchilly

By "all that" do you mean do I pay attention to my surroundings? If so, then yes. It's simple enough- when I can I get a seat with my back to a wall, right side (where the pistol is holstered) facing a wall and my eyes to the door. As for the rest, I've never had a situation where I felt I was in danger, so no, the pistol has spent most of it's life in the holster or killing paper at the range.

As for the secret agent part- well I could tell you, but then I'd have to.... :D

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

By "all that" do you mean do I pay attention to my surroundings? If so, then yes. It's simple enough- when I can I get a seat with my back to a wall, right side (where the pistol is holstered) facing a wall and my eyes to the door. As for the rest, I've never had a situation where I felt I was in danger, so no, the pistol has spent most of it's life in the holster or killing paper at the range.

As for the secret agent part- well I could tell you, but then I'd have to.... :D

Paranoid much???:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
TO MY DAD.. A HERO

Last night in Wollaston. My dad was playing keno and getting a bite to eat at some chinese place. Some guy comes out of nowhere and demanded for his money. My dad said no and go f*&k yourself. The guy sorta pulled out a knife to show that he means business...thats when my dad jumps back and pulled his gun at the guys face. The guy wet himself...lol. (There has been alot of robberies in Wollaston and N.Quincy to the Asian population). My dad made him kiss the floor and called the cops. Cops told him to leave...guess the cops wanted the credit for catching the robber (that they couldnt catch for months). Good Job Dad.

I quoted this because its epic and everyone should read it again. :lol:

TO MY DAD.. A HERO

Last night in Wollaston. My dad was playing keno and getting a bite to eat at some chinese place. Some guy comes out of nowhere and demanded for his money. My dad said no and go f*&k yourself. The guy sorta pulled out a knife to show that he means business...thats when my dad jumps back and pulled his gun at the guys face. The guy wet himself...lol. (There has been alot of robberies in Wollaston and N.Quincy to the Asian population). My dad made him kiss the floor and called the cops. Cops told him to leave...guess the cops wanted the credit for catching the robber (that they couldnt catch for months). Good Job Dad.

Okay, so any word on this would-be thief ? Has he been charged with anything yet ? While what your dad did was perfectly legal, I still think that this might have been resolved quicker if your dad had blown him away... one good head shot is all it would take.

As it stands now I wouldn't be surprised if the thief will "Plea-bargain" him self out of doing any form of serious jail time and be allowed back on the streets in a few weeks.

Archived