LegacyGT.com

LGT's represent - AWDtuning Dyno

executor485

Alright... I am planning on going to this, but I'm hoping to not be the only LGT forum member there. Its possible ClimberD is going along as well, but it depends on if his ride is ready :)

Anyone else wanting to go?

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2037504

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/maryfields/DynoDay8-28-10.jpg

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

I'd go buy I'm just stock now so there isn't any reason to do pulls.

Yes there is, so I can baseline against my new car :)

I'm disappointed they didn't post this up on here first. Sign me up for a dyno spot with the new car. Hopefully I get the title sorted out by then :spin:

They cant post it here officially because they arent vendors here, so they cant advertise it here. However, if I'm not mistaken, I can post it here because I am interested in it and want others to join me in it. Not getting anything from them for this, just wanted to get the LGT crowd aware of it if ya know what I'm saying.
If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Wish I could go...bump for cool people and their brutal dyno lol

:icon_cry: You will be missed. Hope to see you soon!

I'd go buy I'm just stock now so there isn't any reason to do pulls.

Yes! In fact, I heard a rumor that if you show up with a completely stock car that they will in fact give you free dyno pulls.... ;) (Heard these awdtuning people were pretty cool like that. lol)

I'm disappointed they didn't post this up on here first. Sign me up for a dyno spot with the new car. Hopefully I get the title sorted out by then :spin:

Yeah, I know right :)

They cant post it here officially because they arent vendors here, so they cant advertise it here. However, if I'm not mistaken, I can post it here because I am interested in it and want others to join me in it. Not getting anything from them for this, just wanted to get the LGT crowd aware of it if ya know what I'm saying.

:yeahthat: Thanks Mark!

:icon_cry: You will be missed. Hope to see you soon!

(Heard these awdtuning people were pretty cool like that. lol)

Yes ma'am! I might be ordering some Grimmspeed stuffs soon :cool:

And yes, I've also heard that these "awdtuning" people were pretty cool :lol:

I'm almost tempted to drag the 05 out there and slap a "For Sale" sign on it.

Did you get my email? I didn't get any sort of confirmation and I don't see a list up yet on either post. I just won't be going out there if the forecast is for triple digits. I'm hoping you'll run another of these in the middle of winter? Do you at least have big fans there to combat the heat soak our TMICs are burdened with?

lol, you've been talking about selling for awhile.

This is Texas, its always hot, especially in the summer. awdtuning has a huge fan to simulate some airflow while moving but hotter air in the middle of summer is going to be less dense than cold air anyways. Everyone will be subject to the same heat/less dense air. It'll be close to how your car is actually running on the street. I've seen a dyno thread where someone piled snow on top of their IC, your car performs no where near that well on the street.

When I had the turbo RS it had an intake temp sensor on the TMIC just above the TB and did some testing with airflow. You start seeing significant cooling on the TMIC at just 10mph. Even city driving shouldn't heatsoak your TMIC too much, but running on a dyno with zero airflow on a hot day would give you the absolute rock-bottom performance numbers if you were looking for a baseline reading on that. Fans should be enough.

The main reason I don't want to head out on a 100F+ day is for my own sake. Come up to MN in the winter on a day when it's -20F and tell me you enjoy being outside :lol:

The 2005 is certainly for sale this time. If I had garage space for both I'd keep it around but I don't need two cars right now.

Archived