LegacyGT.com

LGT's represent - AWDtuning Dyno

executor485

Got my dyno plot here, I can tell why they call this the heartbreaker dyno though.

Relevant mods:

VF39

X02 FMIC

Invidia catless DP

(GMS exhaust but its not tuned for it atm - yes, probably blasphemy)

STi catless UP

Stock intake with custom "blitz like" cover

Infamous1 tuned

05 LGT - 5MT

Results:

258 hp

281 tq

Temp ~100 degrees, it was way too hot

http://mark-christian.com/pictures/LGT_pics/dyno_plot.jpg

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Yea, considering all the factors of the day and the dyno, I'm happy with the results.

Stage 1 wrx made like 178hp or something low like that :S

Stock Mazdaspeed3 made 205hp

Highest number before I left was an AWD eagle talon that apparently had made 600hp but that day on the dyno it only made 498hp. It was quite crazy to say the least.

I'd still like to know what caused the flutter in mine.

I think I'm starting to consider swapping out the AVO 450 for an AVO 380 or a good twin scroll setup. I want torque sooner, not big numbers.

Could be a number of things really. Having thought about this, you may want to check your WG actuator, could be an issue that causes it to fluctuate under boost. Definitely want to log a few pulls and have some tuners look at it. There could be something in the logs that gives an indication of what is going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Winning Tickets

Custom AWDTuning Catch Can w/AN fittings - 583214

Red Subaru Hat - 5832244

Black Subaru Car Visor CD Holder - 583232 & 583211

Limited AWDTuning White T-Shirt - 583258

AMSOIL Oil Change (Using AMSOIL Synthetic Premium Protection 10W-40 & WIX Filter) - 583227

Also Trophies Go to

Highest HP - Brandon 1995 Eagle Talon 498hp/462tq

Highest HP Subaru - Garrett 2008 Subaru Legacy SpecB 296hp/310tq

Lowest HP - Thanh - 2003 Lexus IS300 164hp/162tq

Again, Thank you guys for coming out. We had a ton of fun. Hope to do this again real soon.

~Mary

• 3 weeks later...

Its def a heartbreaker... but again, not too shabby for the weather and mods I have.

Gonna go get another dyno plot when I get e85 installed... See what kinda numbers I can put down then :) hehe

I feel your pan about the heartbreaker dyno although I was fairly happy with my numbers the last tine I was there. I made 261whp and 311 wtq....but it wasn't quite as hot as when you did yours. All in all, not too shabby for the stock vf46.

Oh and even though it may sound corny, I have to say that I really miss you guys and the Subaru scene. It just doesn't seem as cool up here in Boston as in Dallas. There def aren't as many Subaru enthusiasts here (from what I've seen) as well as shops as in Texas. Seeing this event makes me miss Texas.

There def aren't as many Subaru enthusiasts here (from what I've seen)

There are Subarus all over New England. Plus it's only a 4 hour drive to Burlington, Vermont where you can get your car worked on. I really liked the time I spent around Boston a few years ago. I preferred the outer suburbs like Salem or Concord more than the city, and there's American history everywhere there. I had even applied for a job up there and had looked at moving to the coast of Maine.

Stupid DSMs and their easy power :spin:

So do I need to retrieve a trophy from you guys or do I just reference this post? I do need a brake system flush...

You can pick it up anytime. It's just sitting on my desk waiting for you.

Also, if you need a brake flush just email Keith@awdtuning.com and he'll send you out a quote or call 817-501-0335 to schedule an appointment. See you soon!

Archived