LegacyGT.com

Drag Racing at RMR....who's in?

keithk831

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did Logan tune your car with the Perrin cat-back or stock exhaust?

If you get into the 13s, I'll have to have Logan check out my PDX and Cobb maps.

Ha...no pressure, Logan!

It's tuned to my current setup. Catted downpipe, sti up,and stock catback

Cool... Just wanted to make sure you're running to your full potential.

In that case, I'll bump his timing and boost, so he gets one 13 sec run just as his engine explodes when he crosses the finish line. :lol:

In that case, I'll bump his timing and boost, so he gets one 13 sec run just as his engine explodes when he crosses the finish line. :lol:

"Keith, just be sure to flash over the map after you get to the track. You'll go faster"

That's a quote from his last email to me.

j/k :cool:

It's fun! There were some boners in an integra who kept redlining their car for 15-20 seconds at a time. I mentioned to the guy next to me that they were going to kill their car. Sure enough, while trying to spin out, before their run... Not sure what happened but 5 guys were pushing the car back and out of the way... Vtech failed yo!

Finished tuning an 06 WRX with a vf-39 today. Stock injectors, larger TMIC, CAI and catless. He should be there Wednesday. Car hauls. It has a wider 3rd gear, compared to the leggy, but his 50-80mph was about 4 flat, 60-80 a bit over 2.5 sec. Using Airboy's sheet (correctly) He's at 290wtq and about 265whp, at about 18.4psi. I'm interested to see what he runs. He has been to the drag strip, so he should have a pretty good 60'. Predictions?

He was running in the mid 14's with only wastegate boost and averaging 1.9 60'. He's making about 40-50 more wtq and 30-35 more whp now, so I'm thinking mid 13's, maybe even quicker. I also put a smaller restrictor pill in my car and am running much stronger after tuning for it.

Archived