LegacyGT.com

Parts from other models/years that fit our 5th gen.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
Anyone knows if the Outback 2011 headlights are identical to Legacy 2011's? I'm after a set of modded headlights with Led and DRL but find nothing for Legacy. However, Outback has been presented with 2-3 different set up so i'd like to know if these fit my car. Thanks

Anyone knows if the Outback 2011 headlights are identical to Legacy 2011's? I'm after a set of modded headlights with Led and DRL but find nothing for Legacy. However, Outback has been presented with 2-3 different set up so i'd like to know if these fit my car. Thanks

links please

hope its not a dick head tryin to call subarus garbage... do not trust it.

lol didnt even see that :lol: Ive seen them on a few other sites as well. One was here in the states. as far as what they look like though this was the only set other than oem i could find.

• 5 weeks later...

4 bar map sensor off the 4th gen LGT and 08-11 wrx (Not STI)

Will plug and play with our ecu. Obviously you need to rescale your map but cobb has a cheat sheet for that.

Here is a link to it o rally sport

http://www.rallysportdirect.com/Omni-Power-MAP-SUP-4BAR-4-Bar-MAP-Sensor

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

• 4 weeks later...
Those won't work for you. GT and 3.6 have different brakes that the 2.5i, but the bigger GT/3.6R rotors and calipers will bolt right up to your car if you can find a set of take-offs from someone who upgraded to Brembos.

Those won't work for you. GT and 3.6 have different brakes that the 2.5i, but the bigger GT/3.6R rotors and calipers will bolt right up to your car if you can find a set of take-offs from someone who upgraded to Brembos.

Thanks for the reply!

too bad. just sold mine finally

schmelcke, I was gonna link andeekidd to your FS thread, but when I checked it out I saw that you had just sold recently.

its all good. I was only looking into replacing the pads. its my wifes daily driver and the stock brakes works just fine for what we need them for.