LegacyGT.com

are these the best flloor mats for winter?

isitsuby

I'm actually looking at the all-weather floor mats as opposed to the ones you mention. I know the all-weather ones do not come with the 2nd row, but for me, the front ones will be good enough.

http://www.weathertech.ca/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=3

I've heard nothing bad about the WeatherTech mats...

Zim

im another fan of the subie mats. had them in our AT 2005 for over 5 years. no issues, and for two years in our 07 mt. Keep them in all year too.

I heard the heel area near the clutch becomes susceptable to cracking, etc. Nothing here yet. The price is right.

plus, not a huge fan of the weathertech rear mats on the 4th gens

I had Subaru's mats, and they work, but after a year or two my right heel wore through the mat, just aft of the gas pedal. This summer I put in the Weathertechs linked in the first post of this thread. I'm happy with them, and it looks like they'll last longer.

my problem is the snow and salt and pebbles that we have here in winter. I am thinking i need something imprenetrable

What's nice about the weathertech's is the 'cup' like design. With Subaru's all weather rubber mats, particles still got on the carpet just with normal feet movement (especially up under the pedals).

cant argue with that... they are designed to hold like a half gallon of water or something, right?

My car also lives in a garage, so maybe that has something to do with me not tracking a ton of grime, salt, etc into the car.

I have the light tan interior, and the carpeting is still in great shape. no 'overflow' issues.

What's nice about the weathertech's is the 'cup' like design. With Subaru's all weather rubber mats, particles still got on the carpet just with normal feet movement (especially up under the pedals).

Same here.

Archived