LegacyGT.com

Kartboy Rear Subframe Bolts??? Anyone ever used these?

Verwilderd

So I ran a quick search and haven't been able to find much info on them. From what I can tell, they are the only people that make/carry such a piece. They are roughly $30 and I am wondering if it is a worthwile mod. I have been considering getting these.

If anyone could shed some light on these, I would be greatful.

Thanks!

I am not sure if they work on the LGT. Been trying to research the proper rear subframe set up. Whitelines website is vague. Many WRX/STi owners report great results from stiffening the subframe supports. There are different models from Whiteline. Some have bushings and then there are the bolts that are supposed to lock the subframe in. Prob is in the instruction pix I dont see the mounting points on my LGT.

I can find the parts, just not sure which to get.

They don't work. I thought about getting them but our rear subframes are different then the wrx/sti and we don't have the hole that they thread into.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Thats what I thought. I could not find the holes I saw in the install pix. What about changing the bushings. Anyone know if the Whiteline bushings fit? Gotta be something we can do to tighten it up.

I know alot of the stuff will transfer over. The lower diff bushings for the wrx/sti will work, the top bushings are different on our cars. There's other bushings that will work but I forget them off the top of my head. We should make a giant thread about what parts will cross over from the wrx/sti that will work on our cars.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Archived