LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No real rush, I would say within the next few weeks or a month or so. What ha have in mind?

possibility ima pull the cnt catless pipe off and reinstall oem. drivability issue/unsure if needs tune or have a sensor going etc. not to mention needs to be reliable...daily driver and little one on the way.

keep you posted. by end of month id decide for sure. debating swap this weekend or try to get protuned monday.

Name: David. aka 'shinyhappyzealot' here and on NASIOC/MAIC

Description:

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited, 5MT

104,XXX

Brilliant Silver Metallic with Charcoal Leather Interior, Heated Front Seats

Sunroof

Gauge Sweep Presentation and a host of other goodies

FS Thread here: http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/cars-sale-29.html

Edited by SBT
j

I have to go loosen everything up and see if it is indeed broken. I don't think the poly should rotate by hand.

I have some more vibration, some odd chattering, among other symptoms. Typical knock sensor giving me pulled timing in the zone with clutch engagement. It's either that or I have a broken ringland. Or just the world's noisiest engine lol.

• Moderators
I have to go loosen everything up and see if it is indeed broken. I don't think the poly should rotate by hand.

I have some more vibration, some odd chattering, among other symptoms. Typical knock sensor giving me pulled timing in the zone with clutch engagement. It's either that or I have a broken ringland. Or just the world's noisiest engine lol.

Did you get significant NVH when you installed the mounts?

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

It was one of the first mods I installed on the car. I removed the engine for a clutch install last year. I could have damaged the mount on reinstall, with it fatigue failing over time. If that is the case. I only think the mount is suspect after I remembered that I had to tighten it up to stop the mount from spinning. I can't recollect how much the mount was spinning though.

Again, I'll have to take it out and investigate it first. I have a lot of new free time on Fridays...