LegacyGT.com

stage 2, numbers?

with the follwoing parts used, what would be my approximate hp and trq numbers?

Will be tuned by infamous (cnt groupbuy)

ERZ/ CNT catted DP

GTspec headers with uppipe; UEL

Lightened Crank pulley

Cobb mid/ Y pipe

Perrin cans

Fujita CAI

ball park ranges is fine, just trying to get an idea of it, or if people having similar set ups have any feedback that is always usefull.

any info from the masses of stage 2 people out there? tuners with experience with dyno numbers,

would it be outlandish to say that i think id be around 245whp 300wtq? am i close far off

I'd say between 250-300 each HP and torque. Torque tends to be a little higher than HP from the numbers I've seen thrown around, especially with the 5EAT.

And if you haven't done so, it would be wise to install a transmission cooler (trucool 4454 is a popular option) for around $60-75. It give some added insurance to keep the tranny from blowing up.

It's cool; I'm with the band

It depends on alot of things. What type of gas and your tuner. On cali 91 pump gas and a FMIC infamous1 got me 270whp on my stage 2 setup. I was hitting 18.5 psi at 2800 rpms on a car with a catt and 3 mufflers.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

My stage 2 is a bit different than your stage 2 so the results won't be quite the same.

This was a pull with a stock map against my tune by by Bren at brentuning.com. If your looking for smooth throttle transition and not just power, he is the man to see.

I have one COBB cat with stock headers, X02 exhaust, a PERRIN TMIC and a 255 walbro

19psi to 12psi

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/brenwrx/2005LGTtmicfullTBEvspreviousmap.jpg

with the follwoing parts used, what would be my approximate hp and trq numbers?

Will be tuned by infamous (cnt groupbuy)

ERZ/ CNT catted DP

GTspec headers with uppipe; UEL

Lightened Crank pulley

Cobb mid/ Y pipe

Perrin cans

Fujita CAI

ball park ranges is fine, just trying to get an idea of it, or if people having similar set ups have any feedback that is always usefull.

Aside from the turboback, the headers/uppipe will help a little bit i would say give you 10HP above what a turbo back you after the tune. I don't know about the intake (i had a SPT and it wasn't all that great). and i doubt a lightweight crank pulley does anything (had one on my wrx and saw 0 gain).

i would say 250-270 whp and 280-300 wtq on a dynojet. my 2 cents

Archived