LegacyGT.com

It's Partout Time!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

cfdrumr

I am finally going to say goodbye to my lgt. She has been great but I am going to get a new car!!! I will sell her outright for $13k (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-ft-socal-feeler-infamous-tuned-05-legacy-gt-wagon-stage-2-135353.html) but I have a feeling I am going to be better parting her out. Here is my list so far:

K&N Typhoon Intake $125

Catback Exhaust (custom 2.5) Stock + $250 ***PENDING***

H-Tech Springs $100

Progress Front and Rear sway bars with rear brackets $250 ***PENDING***

Rota Tarmac III 18x8 (Currently Gold. Need to be re-painted) w/ Bridgestone Potenza RE-01r 225/40 18 (5k remaining) $850

RBS Front Lip (could maybe use a paint but looks fine) $150

I just paid $260 for that intake! :spin: At least sell it for $140 :p:lol: Someone is about to get a great deal!!!

Anyway, yeah NEED SWAYS!!! MMM SWAYS...

I need em. I want em. Gimmie em!!!! Local dibsdibsdibs

Max (LALGT) might want those sways and brackets. We were talking today about how he needs sways. He is in LA too, so no shipping-just local pick up.

I will let him know about the sale.

I offered it for WAY cheaper.

He only felt bad because I raped the intake from my SpecB to get him back on the road.

$260 is what my KS (replacement) cost. Max was nice enough to cover the full cost of my (upgrade) replacement since I ripped the Typhoon out of my car in the dark and got it in his car so he could drive his newly stage 3 car home.

Bump for the sale. Good prices.

I offered to give it to Max for less than a replacement would cost.

Mike took his car OFF THE ROAD till replacement parts came so that I could be on the road. I felt the least I could do was PAY FOR THE REPLACEMENT!!! Any less would be taking advantage of his immense generousity!!

I LOVE my Typhoon intake. $125 is an AMAZING deal and I love mine for $260 worth...

I was more pointing out my own stupidity and how I spent $350 on intakes when someone else is going to end up where I am for $125 :lol:

moral: IF YOU WANT AN INTAKE BUY THE TYPHOON INTAKE!

GREAT PRODUCT!!

GREAT PRICE!!

Hey guys... here is the story. (sorry for being such a mess)

This is what I still have for sale:

Stock Springs

Stock Intake

Stock Sways

Give me $100 and its all yours. ~33k on springs and sways.

The other stuff... its all gone.

I got $13k on a trade in for my car but when I asked if I could pull the parts off, they said they would have to re-evaluate the trade. As I was asking 12.5k for the car, I took that $13k as fast as I could. Sorry to the guys that were waiting...

Here is what you guys should do... The car was sold to Glendale Subaru... They will be putting the car back to stock. Contact one of the guys at the dealer, preferably Chris (internet sales) and see if you guys can buy the parts off of him. Again... so sorry if this screwed anyone up too badly.

Good news... I have a 2010 WRB STi :)

I want to thank everyone on the forums, especially Itsme (Bryan) and Infamous1 (Shamar) for everything!

I will lurk but you can find me on IWSTi.com or NASIOC.

^That totally blows BUT Edward (the actual internet sales mgr) is a buddy of mine. Just called his cell and if they do return to stock, I got first dibs. Sorry kids, already offered to go see andy (their tech/another buddy) and swap my oem.

^That totally blows BUT Edward (the actual internet sales mgr) is a buddy of mine. Just called his cell and if they do return to stock, I got first dibs. Sorry kids, already offered to go see andy (their tech/another buddy) and swap my oem.

Let me know when he lets that exhaust go, I'm filling the itch for something louder than my X02 setup.

UPDATE: Glendale is going to get back to me Monday. By then Ross (service mgr) Andy (tech) and Ed (sales) can figure out if they want to return it to stock or not. If they are going to return it to stock I am going to trade out oem parts for the aftermarket parts. I will post a list and will trade in my oem gear + $$ if this works out. What CDDRUMR did not understand is that they were being a "dealer" and wanted to close the deal on the STI. Reappraise your car indeed... Let this be a lesson to anyone - yank your parts first or it is going to cost money you could have recovered.

Did I mention that CFD made an appointment to trade sways, I cleared my schedule WEDNESDAY at CFDrumr's request then again on THURSDAY to get blown off :eek:. Not the best communicator.

Fred, I will let you know if I can trade my oem exhaust out and let you know a $ price (+80 for my oem catback/cans).

Max

Archived