LegacyGT.com

It's Partout Time!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!

cfdrumr

hey losangelesGT... go f*ck yourself.

I was only asking 12k for the car and they gave me more than that. They gave me close to $1000 because they thought my rota tarmac III wheels were BBS Goldies.

Don't start speaking about a situation that you have no knowledge over.

For the record, I asked you to please contact me tuesday to talk regarding wends and I never heard from you.

at the end of the day, I am making smaller payments on my new 2010 STi than most do on a new WRX base car... Ed and the guys hooked me up. Ed told me to leave the parts on the car as they would bring my trade WAY down if I started taking the car back to stock as they appraised it with the exhaust and wheels.

Also... those sways suck. the rub and make terrible noise.

hey losangelesGT... go f*ck yourself.

I was only asking 12k for the car and they gave me more than that. They gave me close to $1000 because they thought my rota tarmac III wheels were BBS Goldies.

Don't start speaking about a situation that you have no knowledge over.

For the record, I asked you to please contact me tuesday to talk regarding wends and I never heard from you.

I contacted you and you made plans. I contacted you MULTIPLE times and you FINALLY responded, made plans and did NOT follow thru. Then you proceeded to make additional plans with me only to FLAKE OUT AGAIN.

You are a complete asshat and don't even realize the trickle down and how many people on this forum you affected nor do you care. YOU BELONG ON NASIOC. Everyone knows what a schmuck you are and I hate to tell you, you got taken to the cleaners. Already talked to them about it:lol:. I KNOW THE LOCALS. I HELP ORGANIZE MEETS.

Only a complete moron actually believes a dealer would give them MORE money for a modded car.

All I can say is you better pray you NEVER see me at a meet, it will be very unplesant for you and entertaining for me. You owe people including me an apology and I am happy to take it out on you.

Archived