LegacyGT.com

MA: Rent a Porsche 911 for $59 bucks

Fossil2k2

Check out www.buywithme.com

For 59 bucks you can rent a Porsche 911 for a 6 hour joy ride, or 118 for a whole day.

I usually don't advertise for other people's websites, but I thought this was kinda cool deal they are running today. If your not familiar with the website, you opt into the deal, and provided that they reach the required number of participants, the deal is on. In this case 100 need to be sold.

Have Fun!

PS: Anyone want to rent the car and dual drive an auto-x with a 911 :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I'm with you snow05, too young to drive.

I would probably consider doing it if I were of age, but i just re-read the fine print, all their cars are automatics. It's a sin that Porsche even makes an automatic transmission.

BTW the deal is still going on, here's the new link for anyone who's late to the party: http://www.buywithme.com/boston/deals/745-steam-car-rental

Wow Paul, if you're only 16.. I guess I'm under age too :p

Looks pretty snazzy to have a quick spin in a car for fun. I wouldn't really want to take them out to an auto-x etc. I'm sure they'll be smart enough to look for serious wear on the car. I know for a friend's bachelor's party when we were a lot younger we got a viper. They warned us that if we roasted the tires they'd know since they showed us tread depth measurement :(

What model & year 911 is it?

its a plain old 996 i think, so at best it would be a 2005, after 2005 they were called 997

Most of the LGT's on this forum are probably putting down more HP down than this thing. Those extra Lbs. we have are a bitch.

They warned us that if we roasted the tires they'd know since they showed us tread depth measurement :(

you should have switched the front and rear tires before you turned it in. I wonder if they would think to check the front tires? haha

I think i'd be more inclined to rent the Ferrari or Lambo if i had the chance.

I was just out in Vegas, there are a bunch of places that rent exotics, they wanted upwards of 1,000/day

you should have switched the front and rear tires before you turned it in. I wonder if they would think to check the front tires? haha

I think i'd be more inclined to rent the Ferrari or Lambo if i had the chance.

I was just out in Vegas, there are a bunch of places that rent exotics, they wanted upwards of 1,000/day

Dollar rent a car did that to me in FLA when I rented a Mustang GT convertible. It was an auto so it couldn't even squeal tires.

IIRC, the tire sizes are staggered on a 911????????

Ah, tires on Vipers are different sizes front to rear, probably the Porche too. The worst part of this is the mileage limitation.

315/30zr20 93Y Michelin Pilot GT's IIRC (to the rear), 285/35zr18 93Y fronts... Viper...

I believe the Porsche comes with either Michelin Pilot run flats, or the Pirelli P-zero set?

Archived