LegacyGT.com

Seeking for a Legacy for photo shoot/2009-2010 preffered

macdarwin

Seriously, If you want to put it on my car so you can make money on your product by selling them and images of my car with them help you sale them then consider them going to me for FREE as marketing and advertising costs.

but you hate your car! :lol:

i think this is only worth it if you had your heart set on a rotora kit with 11ty billion pistons and u were gonna buy it anyway.

if there was a way for them to take the car, do their shizz and return it back in the same working condition and give me 100 bucks i'd do it in a heartbeat.

car for sale. PM me!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no experience with Rotora. I was not saying they are better or worse than Brembo. Just stating that the Brembos off an STi are not the same as the Brembos of a Ferrari, lol.

I custom fit a set of Brembos onto a 2002 SpecV I had. Only car in the states with Brembos and ABS. Nissan PAID me to do the test fit. Enkei GAVE me the wheels to clear the brakes because they used pix of the car in marketing to show the wheels cleared HUGE brakes. I put my brakes next to a 2004 SpecV with OEM Brembos and a few 350z's with Brembos. My Brembos were noticeably different.

If Rotora was a legit company they would Pay the owner and GIVE them the brakes.

U guys are killing me. Henrys car is the best-closest to "show". But maybe they just want a car that looks good from 15mph, lol. Some of the wheels in the pix wont clear those brakes anyway. Need different wheels.

U guys are killing me. Henrys car is the best-closest to "show". But maybe they just want a car that looks good from 15mph, lol. Some of the wheels in the pix wont clear those brakes anyway. Need different wheels.

slug6ers car is crazier. the amount of $ spent on that thing is insane. endless BBK alone cost like 4-5k.

no offense to henry :lol:

car for sale. PM me!

I have no experience with Rotora. I was not saying they are better or worse than Brembo. Just stating that the Brembos off an STi are not the same as the Brembos of a Ferrari, lol.

I custom fit a set of Brembos onto a 2002 SpecV I had. Only car in the states with Brembos and ABS. Nissan PAID me to do the test fit. Enkei GAVE me the wheels to clear the brakes because they used pix of the car in marketing to show the wheels cleared HUGE brakes. I put my brakes next to a 2004 SpecV with OEM Brembos and a few 350z's with Brembos. My Brembos were noticeably different.

If Rotora was a legit company they would Pay the owner and GIVE them the brakes.

yeah i was surprised to find out evo brembos and 350z/G brembos and subaru brembos and even CTS V brembos are all different.

APPARENTLY the subaru ones are better than the rest of them.

in another note... lots of time attack guys use the stock brembos and do VERY well. in the same vein i have never ever seen a set of rotoras touch the track..

anyway seems im beating a dead horse here... :lol:

car for sale. PM me!

nope. did exactly how the first post is laid out.

my take on this is that i had an opportunity to buy brakes at a pretty big discount, because they liked how my car looked. i don't plan on keeping them, so i have the opportunity to hook one of us locals up with a killer deal on very nice set of brakes...even if they have to make payments, whatever helps them out.

if no one wants them out here then i'll sell them out of state...i'm not too worried about it. in the mean time, they finish off the car nicely and feel amazing.

i beg to differ take a look at some of my threads and let me know.

slug6ers car is crazier. the amount of $ spent on that thing is insane. endless BBK alone cost like 4-5k.

no offense to henry :lol:

thanks lawl and the $ amount is still gonna rise i have met a couple of new people that im working on some new stuff and possibly a change.

i beg to differ take a look at some of my threads and let me know.

I do not keep track of every members car. I was commenting on the cars that had posted pix in the nasioc thread. I did not see yours there when I looked and posted. I was also not looking to go searching for all the pix of someones car. Not trying to knock your ride. It looks nice in your avatar. I am sure it is extremely clean.

Archived