LegacyGT.com

Best Muffler Ever Made.

This pipe is a direct fit to our cars. IF i got all the measurements right.

TRUE^

This will make your car even more quiet then stock. its the best thing you can do. It also can add 50HP*. zOMFG

TRUE*^

Note*only if you believe and didnt notice the *

Image.thumb.jpg.2c485b7ad22723107c9cb705a989839f.jpg

i hope your joking. you know it would be loud as hell. its like taking your muffler off. and btw thats a 4 inch tip.

EDIT: i messed up. its 55 inches long. it needs to be 48 and then it sticks out like .6 inches. it is 49 inches now. i took the length of the fat part cause, well, thats the only spot i could.

Honda Buddy Club spec exhaust is this way. they have a removable silencer cap at the end of it too.

This will be loud, raspy too if you don't have a proper long mid pipe resonator, you clean up exhaust flow.

Basically like a super trap muffler, without the traps to tune it.

If you go this route, use 2.25" catback because this will lose back pressure.

And if that adds 50 HP the why does a straightpipe REDUCE power? I still think (And hope) you're kidding.

And if you made that with 3D Studio MAX or Autodesk Inventor then I could duplicate that design in about 5 minutes. It's still a very, very good 3D rendering, but not impossible.

And if you ever say that a simple bolt on adds 50HP to a second gen Legacy again.... Trust me.... I'll find you.

And if that adds 50 HP the why does a straightpipe REDUCE power? I still think (And hope) you're kidding.

And if you made that with 3D Studio MAX or Autodesk Inventor then I could duplicate that design in about 5 minutes. It's still a very, very good 3D rendering, but not impossible.

And if you ever say that a simple bolt on adds 50HP to a second gen Legacy again.... Trust me.... I'll find you.

youre wrong. stickers are an easy HP upgrade

:lol:

It's late here on the east coast.

Time doesn't matter. You'll have less than 4 hours to sat goodbye from the next time you say such blasphemy. ;)

youre wrong. stickers are an easy HP upgrade

Screw that, yellow windshield wipers and a chip add 100 HP at the wheels.

[ad]The following post(s) were brought to you by Budweiser[/ad]

LFAO

ITS ALL TRUE

and yea i know its easy but i like made the bends identical to a stock muffler so it fits. greater i used a tape measure to plot the 3d points but the end and start are with in an 1/8. there are 4 very precise bends in the pipe.

i thought about having it made. im getting sick of the sound coming off the mid. and i want a pipe to be visible again haha.

you cant find me

LMAO!!!

You changed the location info to something Japanese or something.

Yeah, alcohol influenced my evil rantings last night. Please excuse anything I said, and don't take any of it seriously. :redface:

But that is a good 3D model. Was that done in Inventor?

You could make it yourself fairly easily. All you need is a tubing bender and the different size tubing. After that just a small piece of steel to cut the plate that goes in back of the larger piece of pipe and a flange. Then it will just go together like a jigsaw puzzzle. You could even make a silencer to go inside the tip if you want.

Archived