LegacyGT.com

w00t!!11! Teh DM broke into teh 13s!!!!11one

Drift Monkey

It happened. Put the stockers back on and filled em up to 55psi all the way around..;)

Result:

R/T: .528

60': 1.966

330: 5.745

1/8: 8.898

MPH: 78.62

1000: 11.601

1/4: 13.918

MPH: 96.73

Could I have done bettAr? Probably, but I'm pretty satisified with this run since the last time I went to the strip I ran a best of 14.3xx. :gome:

Heh, NICE! It's all about strategy. The larger OD of the tires with more pressure helped I'm sure as AWD doesn't have AS much of problem hooking up with the right launch.

I gots to get my butt to the strip on one of their test and tune nights in the next month or so. :)

Very NICE times!!!! Especially for essentially being stock! Did you happen to weigh the car? What launch technique did you use? What about the track weather conditions? These all play a pivotal? part in what times a car will run any given day. It also helps us out in being able to compare times more accurately.

Very NICE times!!!! Especially for essentially being stock! Did you happen to weigh the car? What launch technique did you use? What about the track weather conditions? These all play a pivotal? part in what times a car will run any given day. It also helps us out in being able to compare times more accurately.

I didn't get t weigh the car. D'oh. I used the "thottle blip" method, bouncing between 4k and 4.5k. The track was horribly sticky last night. The weather, not so great, not nearly as cold as the last time I went, but I definately got a better launch.

64-72 degrees, but 53-88% humidity.

Yeah i'd say catless UP pipe helps out a bit and just barely squeeks you out of the "stock" catagory:redface: . Jeez some feel if you remove your spare tire your not stock anymore :lol: gimme a break. Nice times I wanted my 13.9X run but could'nt get it. Next time i'll get it without question :D .

Archived