LegacyGT.com

Piling on the miles (almost at 20k)

I purchased my 05 OBXT Sept.2, 05 with 10k on it. (demo model) and now she has 26,8 on her. Nothing wrong minus rattles from sunroof. my commute is 30 one way. but soon i will be able to ride the train and that will save at least 15-20 miles one way

Bought it in Aug 2004 and now have just over 31K miles. I haven't been back to the dealer since Dec 2004. The local independent Subaru shop in Frederick, MD (Foreign Auto Excellence) keeps my car running fine.

I, too, have no complaints about the RE-92's for the mostly highway driving that I do. I will probably replace them with something different when they finally wear out. I did put Blizzak LM-25's on for winter, though I didn't really need them as this winter was so mild.

Got mine in january 2005 with only 100 miles no it has 19,000 miles but in march it got hit with only 4,000 miles on it this guy just turned in front of me took the insurence company 7 months to get it back correct to me I would had way more miles on the car if not for the accident

22,120 when I parked it today. Purchased it July 2, 2004. I know what you mean about the mpg - I drive about 500+ miles a week. As if I wasn't depressed enough, I just spent about $750 on a set of P-Zero Nero M+S and found out my two front wheels were bent (kind of assumed it). At least they balanced out, held air and are on the back of the car until I come up with another plan.

Sorry to go of track there. Hope you all are at least enjoying your miles. I know I am!

Hmm...well, coming up on 45,000 (by about Wednesday morning), and still loving it (well, except for when I stop for gas). I've moved from the P-Zeros to Toyo Proxes 4s FWIW.

Archived