LegacyGT.com

04 STI Springs

you can get alot of legacy specific parts, what are you looking for? give me a list and i'll give you some links

I have the Cosmo Intake on my list (I know where to get it)

But what I am looking for is

What I can do for an exhaust on the SOHC 2.2 (I can't find any headers nor I may not need them?)

I want some stiffer suspension upgrades that wouldn't cost too much and would help get rid of that nasty body roll.

Also I need a Rear Sway bar.

Those are the main ones on my list.

I know where to look for WRX seats which will hopefully happen soon.

There are a lot of threads rolling around here on suspension and it seems that for $500ish on ebay you can get new struts and springs. Rear sways you can take from wrx's I'm not sure on the years though. The headers I'm am not sure about though, but someone has to know something about them.

There are a lot of threads rolling around here on suspension and it seems that for $500ish on ebay you can get new struts and springs. Rear sways you can take from wrx's I'm not sure on the years though. The headers I'm am not sure about though, but someone has to know something about them.

I'm able to get my hand on 3 struts and all the springs from an 04 WRX. What else would I need. 80 bucks for just that.

I have the Cosmo Intake on my list (I know where to get it)

But what I am looking for is

What I can do for an exhaust on the SOHC 2.2 (I can't find any headers nor I may not need them?)

I want some stiffer suspension upgrades that wouldn't cost too much and would help get rid of that nasty body roll.

Also I need a Rear Sway bar.

Those are the main ones on my list.

I know where to look for WRX seats which will hopefully happen soon.

imo, a top-o-the-line intake is a waste on n/a engines because it wont do much to add horsepower or fuel economy, just remove the snorkus and get a k&n or swap to a cone filter and save a few $$

for sohc headers, i'd just pull the heatshields and wrap them..not too many price worthy options for aftermarket (MS3 Headers are like $350)

suspension:

the 04 sti spring/strut combo you planned on getting, just need all 4 of both

Front Strut Bar

Rear Strut Bar

Rear Sway Bar

or for a cheaper upgrade, find an 18mm from a 96-99 outback

So I found out they don't have the top hat. I will still pick them up anyways. Now I need to find a junkyard with WRX's in Oregon that I can get a strut and top hats. Anyone know of any place I would be able to get some at? And what would a junkyard charge for them

Archived