LegacyGT.com

Feeler - SLC area Subaru owners who want help installing/tuning.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am really thinking this might be the way to go. I never had any complaints with my stage 1 map from another tuner on my AP but my stage 2 has never felt quite right.

maybe we should race before you get it fixed, i owe you a smack down for making fun of mt AT :lol:

I take it the car is still feeling good, Kasey? ;)

BTY, do you mind if I put your first name, last initial and location on my website, as part of the testimonials?

maybe we should race before you get it fixed, i owe you a smack down for making fun of mt AT :lol:

If you would not have bought a girl car, you would not be feeling so inadequate that you have to race me ;)

You also have my permission to use first name last initial on testimonies. I see mine is up there :p

Yeah, the web designer used eveyone's user name, just incase. I ment to send all of you an email, but there are too many of you now! :cool:

• 1 month later...

Alright, I want to thank everyone who has given me their business and trust, to get my tuning business off the ground. I am doing this full time now, and even have a business licence for my tuning company. I will continue to try my best to keep customer satisfaction as my top priority as I grow. I am now working with a mechanic, as mentioned in another thread, but am also doing check ups and tunes for a few car dealers, who get any used Subaru in. I check the learning view, tune stock maps if needed and fix the bad tunes I've seen on several cars. Because of the increase in business and the fact I'm doing this for my income, I'm raising my pricing a bit, to help pay the bills. I will still encourage my customers to come back and have a Learning View done, to make sure the ecu looks good. And as always, I will not charge to fix an issue if I see one. I've really enjoyed meeting and tuning many of you and have now tuned several STi's and WRX's. If you want a tune in the near future, pm me and I'll charge my current price. Let me know if you have any questions. The deadline to researve the current price is August 31st.

Logan

If anyone in the Utah County area wants me to check their tune and get some input on how Logan's tune will help their car, let me know. I can also help you with a Logan e-tune if you choose to go that route since I have a laptop and tactrix cable. I'd love to help you out for free (providing you get tuned by Logan and you find times that work with my weird schedule). Let me know! I live in Provo.

I bought a vag com cable and went to install the program, but it looks like there are compatibility issues with some of the programs and macs (not the first time :lol:). Are there alternate programs to check my tune with?

I don't think so.

Well now that I'm at college in Southern Utah it's a little trickier. I'll be texting you when I'm up there though. It still feels good but last time we checked it was pulling a little timing in the low end so I just want to make sure.

Now as for being a "Sucka"...I have had my computer for a year and a half and had zero issues. It's just as fast as when I bought it and it's now got almost 130 GB of my crap on it...

I love my Mac, I'll just steal the program from my dad if he still has it.

Archived