LegacyGT.com

Houston Uptown Park Car Show

There were a TON of newer cars, if I had more time I would have snapped more pics, but had to run to Best Buy to get an iPad for a mother's day present :). Just to name a few... couple new GTR's, Viper ACR or two, F430 Stradale, a million Shelby kit cars, HEAVILY modded newer evos/wrxs/chargers/camaros, a Porshe Carrera GT, and many many more... All of which I saw AFTER I put my camera away :facepalm:....

Some of those cars shouldn't even be in that show...

Like the stock Infinity rolling on big rims. All you need to do that is a bank loan and and the jack that comes with the car.

And the stock looking Jetta with vinyls.

And the stock STi. Sure, they're cool, but you can see that car at a supermarket. EDIT: There are two.... Why enter a stock car into a car show? Wheels and exhausts don't make a car "Show" worthy.

It wasn't really a car show, more of like an impromptu event where whoever just rolled up to look at everybody else's stuff. There was no judging or classes or anything, just a bunch of car nuts getting together to talk cars. Although you are right that some of the cars had no business being there, like the guy in a stock Panamera with the hood-up like it was built, just showing off the engine bay plastic covers.....

Archived