LegacyGT.com

new exhaust, advice please!?

Dntk

All you guys and stability at speed, lol. Try a 3 lane change to the inside with a single lane return to the outside at 140 going up hill through a 45deg turn with no bank.

Forgot to turn the traction control off too. The sway and then the VDC kicking in almost made me lose it. Even with all the suspension mods.

The cars are fine in a straight line at almost any speed. Get above 130 and you really feel the inadequacies of the chassis and the fact that you are driving a family sedan. My 85 Vette took drastic maneuvers at high speed better than my SpecB.

• 1 month later...

Ok, well with all your help i went ahead and got a 3" magnaflow exhaust and an invidia catted DP, took almost a month to get shipped to germany due to customs problems :( but now the parts are sitting in my living room, just need to get some stupid paypal bank confirmations out of the way so i can get a tune off Infamous was hoping to get the parts in this weekend but didnt expect the paypal hiccup, thought i could transfer the funds via debit card :( its tempting to put the parts in while waiting for the tune tho, (resists)

but yeah i wanted to thank everyone for there help, ill be sure to get a sound clip up once the install is complete! also wanna give a shoutout to subimods.com for helping me get through a million shipping/vendor issues and all the free stickers :D

oooo thats really tempting, i could grab a wrench and a jack and do that right now while the weather is holding :D even got a few hours of light left...

just paypal'd infamous today so hopefully ill have the map soon, plan on putting in the DP and catback on tomorrow or Saturday if the weather holds.

Archived