LegacyGT.com

MY2011 rumors from nasioc

Im curious on how many 4th gens were made, vs 5th gens and all that good stuff. But, mainly I want to know how many possible 08' SWP 5MT clones I might have out there. :lol:

:lol::lol:

I want to know the same thing.

<-- 08 SWP 5MT ;)

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

Here in CT, an obvious large Subaru market, I have yet to see one '10 LGT on the road. I have probabaly seen close to 100 i's, maybe even double that for OB's. Hell, I had to go to 4 dealers before even being able to find one to look at.

What really sucks is I love the FXT, and would certainly be my next vehicle, but the deal killer is NO 5spd.

Looking at that refreshed WRX, it looks just like the Legacy. Perhaps they only needed one turd in the stable. :p

I don't necessarily want to see what a turbo will do to a pre-bent-on-purpose con-rod.

A 6-speed manual on a 3.6, with the engine tuned to it's NA potential would be a start.

Something I can shift for myself, that is smooth "like buttah", to quote a Mike Myers character.

Subaru already does the turbo 4 on the WRX and STI. A manual shifted flat 6 should not only be Porsche's domain.

Really glad I needed a car when I did. At the time, the Forester XT was rockin' with a manual and crazy low gears for acceleration and the LGT was available in a wagon with a MT. The 2.5L WRX was on the horizon.

Mainstreaming works, at least for a while, especially with the Forester and Outback. Be curious to see which direction Subaru heads next.

:munch: I guess we find out this weekend what's really up............ right B4? :) BIG EXCITING CHANGES COMING for the Legacy, at least that's the word. :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• 2 weeks later...

Archived