LegacyGT.com

Best place to buy tires

TrueWhiteBoy

I had another thread suggesting some good tires and got some good feedback on that, but now I'm curious where the best place to buy and get tires installed would be.

Big O Tires has a B3G1 free deal going on with purchase of alignment (which I'd be getting anyway) which seems to bring it to around $500 with installation & alignment.

Ideally I'd like to pay ~500 (or less :lol:) for 4 good new tires with installation, alignment, and some sort or decent warranty.

Any chance anyone has some good suggestions of places to try or of any deals going on?

• 3 weeks later...
sorry Im out of the tire bussiness...
:eek: ah man. I still help you replace your axle.;)
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• 1 month later...
You could always try Tire Central in San Gabriel. Here's the Yelp link: http://www.yelp.com/biz/tire-central-san-gabriel

I bought my tires from them and they were excellent, both in terms of service and in terms of price (they beat TireRack by over $70).

bump for this place in San Gabriel.

This past Saturday morning, my buddy decides he doesn't want to risk running 3/32nd's of NT05's at Buttonwillow, so we spent the morning calling the usual tire places. Asking for a rare tire size & same day installation, we were getting nowhere. Then I remember this thread, and gave Tire Central a try.

We spoke to Donald, and at first he said he had none in stock, but would ask around to see if he could find some, and said to call back in 10 mins.

Then when I call back, he said he found some, but would have to charge a lil more since he has to drive 2 hrs to get them. Concerned, I ask how much more, and he responded with $215/tire installed. My friend, who paid $1100 in norcal through Discount tire, happily agrees ($300 cheaper than discount tire).

We had called at 11, dropped by at 3, got the tires on & balanced by 4. $860 installed, no extra BS about tire recycling fees or TPMS fees.

I didn't ask about prices on other kinda of tires, but when I do need new ones, I'll definitely give this place a call first.

• 2 weeks later...

Tucker Tire in Laguna Niguel (I think, right off Crown Valley and the 5) is great. I and a bunch of other coworkers go there.

Got my setup (can't remember the model, but decent Falkens) mounted balanced and installed + disposal fees and tax for a total of like $420 or something ridiculously cheap.

Archived