LegacyGT.com

5EAT "Mad Scientist" Idea & Test Thread

ClimberDHexMods

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, but I'm not sure if enough people will hop on to get the price down to what I want to spend. I was hoping to keep it in the $50 from my pocket range for just the TCU seeing as I'll need test equipment and mn working on other projects (Line out converter, EGT translator, ect).

How many people would be willing to chip in on that one?

I'll chip in $20.

altight, let's give it a try....

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/5eat-tcu-reprogramming-research-test-135697.html

if obtaining it falls through (or a free one shows up) i'll refund evey one.

yay!!!

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

• 2 months later...
So are we still of the opinion that the Transgo kit will not work with the 5EAT?

Rgds,

DT

It's probably not a direct copy of the nissan instructions. But the kit could most likely get you there all the same if you know what you're doing. It would require some comparison to a successfully modified one, or some testing.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I saw mention of a front LSD in the first post and only saw one other mention after going through all of the other posts. Is there another thread going on about your progress with that or will it eventually pop up in this thread as well? I am totally interested in slapping a 1.5 LSD up front for some added traction.

I saw mention of a front LSD in the first post and only saw one other mention after going through all of the other posts. Is there another thread going on about your progress with that or will it eventually pop up in this thread as well? I am totally interested in slapping a 1.5 LSD up front for some added traction.

I sent a 5eat front diff to Colorado and a guy there is making a bunch for our cars. They are in the testing phase.

Archived