LegacyGT.com

Legacy (plus a wrx) Day at THE SHOP April 7th

korpsepatrol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got in like 20 min ago 290.9 whp i gotta scan and post my chart.

roman it was awesome to shoot the shit with you, thanks for the tips! Let me know when that spec b is ready!

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

nice nice scoop i forgot how much torque you did. I think i put down 320, btw sorry i still have your engine cover i was so tired i forgot to leave it!

R.I.P Coxx

I know man i apologize i was so damn tired that i didn't realize it till this morning.

I will organize one for the end of may. I just need to get my car all sorted out.

R.I.P Coxx

Did they ever fix the problem with the dyno not loading the cars down enough? Junior had told me that's why he was having trouble tuning with some of our cars. The psi wasn't building fast enough b/c of this.

well after you left they put the forester on...that thing did 400whp.. then blew up. The motor went on the 3rd pull i believe. Shainz ended up having to get it towed out. My car went on and ran fine so i guess they might have fixed it but i can tell you that shop was running HOT.

Glad to have you guys come out for this! I ended up paying 100 dollars extra cause of how long i took on the dyno lol. The car pulls awesome though 320ft lbs is nice. That is where the fmic comes in.

I am still exhausted from no sleep really got home around 1:40ish and ended up having to recap the whole story to my roomate. Didn't get to sleep till 2:50 then up for work.

Anyway i am glad it was a success for most of you, i know mrplow still needs to get his sensor worked out.

I will post up a scan of my sheet when I find a scanner.

R.I.P Coxx

I was driving back to my house from a job in Greenwich today on the Merritt when I got a CEL and a blinking cruise light. The Shop was on my way so I decided to stop. Jimmy took care of it right away, it was to do with the fact that the cats were not there. Awesome guys. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived