LegacyGT.com

The black honda s2000 spotted in leesburg

c-lo

This guy works out at my gym!! gotta figure out who he is. want to see if he's as much of a prick in person as he was out on the road!:D

updates will follow

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

no, the one in sterling. maybe he goes to both. Gotta figure out who it is. funny thing is, I probably already know him and talk to him.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Sorry, this a continuation from a thread a couple weeks back. Now that I read it, it doesn't make much sense does it?:D

I thought it was a dark grey one. That guy lives in my neighborhood. I did get passed (while stopped for a left turn) by a black one who, like a ricer, put the clutch in and revved his motor as he went by. Guess he wanted me to know that he had an intake. :rolleyes:

Archived