LegacyGT.com

Anyone know a Good Real Estate Agent?

SnoDork

Having lived in the Newburyport area, would you recommend it for a young family with two kids under 3yo?

Sorry for the slow reply.

I built a house in Newbury and we moved there from Lynn when my twin boys were 3.5. We moved after 6 years because my wife wanted to live a bit closer to her Mom who was fighting cancer.

I think the Newburyport area is great and I would certainly live there again.

I grew up in Ipswich too, on High Street. Who cares if Topsfield's dry? It's a great town, and Topsfield House of Pizza makes incredible subs.

Unclemat, I never had a problem with inspection in Essex County, but here in Hampshire county I got turned away at four inspection stations before bolting the stock catback up for a day.

Did you got to IHS? When did you graduate? Also, who wnats to live in a town where there is no booze? That sucks...like 40s Nazi Germany.

Rehab is for quitters.

• 1 month later...

After it was all said and done we decided to stay in NH.

Picked up the Keys today!! So guess i'm officially local now.

Thanks for everyones help & input...Yay winter is over!!

:)

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r260/m_baylon/288%20Barrett%20Rd/ItsOfficial.jpg

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r260/m_baylon/288%20Barrett%20Rd/IMG_7739.jpg

~Sucka-Duck~

congratulations! nice place, and welcome to New England! did you bring your wagon? you should consider doing the Kanc Cruise coming up, it'll give you a tour of the white mountains region of NH and a tiny bit of Maine.

congratulations! nice place, and welcome to New England! did you bring your wagon? you should consider doing the Kanc Cruise coming up, it'll give you a tour of the white mountains region of NH and a tiny bit of Maine.

Wagon is still in SoCaL, not sure what i'm gonna do with it...if it does make it east it'll be later this summer maybe early fall.

we'll see though :)

~Sucka-Duck~

Wagon is still in SoCaL, not sure what i'm gonna do with it...if it does make it east it'll be later this summer maybe early fall.

we'll see though :)

haha you can always hire me to drive it over there =P

Archived