LegacyGT.com

Tinted signal lights

thats the stock gold package lol, i didnt do anything to my wheels except a 4$ coin op car wash with my change from lunch lol

and it would look really good on a white car if you tint the back windows pretty dark, the only thing is its not very legal, but hasnt given me any problems yet, especially since it is not the break or running lights i dont think it will ever give me any trouble.

Ok, I need to find some gold rims! Then I can use the silver ones for snow tires or something. My car has 20% tint all the way around, which is illegal because it isn't supposed to be that dark in the front windows.

yup mine are like that to we can have up to 30% here and im not sure what mine is so that will be m excuse if i get pulled over and ill take it off if that happens.

ANd you should get some 2004 gold wrx rims if you can find some in your area i havent seen any for sale where i am.

Here in Idaho we are allowed 20% in the back and the front are supposed to be 35% but you take your chances. I have had cops follow me sometimes because of it but I just drive normally and use my blinkers and they aren't able to pull me over on anything because the tint is only a second offense :]

I'd definitely like to find some gold rims though, I don't think I want the WRX rims because I really like the stock snowflakes on the GT's.

Archived