LegacyGT.com

Powerball!

Lotek

Or, take the 3.925 the first year, and try and get 5% on the 74.5 left over. I couldn't wait a year. :)

I'd donate some time to helping out some elderly people and start my own small business to keep busy.

Personally i won't want to win anything close to that much money a couple of million would be more than enough. Do your homework and look at the people who have won huge sums of money their lives are usually changed for the worst not better. Friends, relatives and people you don't even know constantly hounding you for money you would have to move and even with the big bucks you wouldn't fit in with the rich folks.

btw if any of you win the PB please remember i'm on a fixed income and all donations are gladly accepted, pm me for my PayPal addy and good luck. :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

4 8 15 16 23 42

If those numbers ever came out everyone would end up winning $100 because of how many people played em :lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'd buy a decent house, pay it off. Buy a newer car nothing too flashy but respectable. Invest all the rest in AAA bonds and US treasury bonds. Sit around and never work another day in my life.

Archived