LegacyGT.com

19 or 20?

mlg

wow, i didn't even know we can fit 20's

Here's the Corazon show car at Tokyo Auto Salon, with 20" wheels:

http://store1.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_1830_16606710

http://store1.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_1830_16777078

225/30ZR20. Sidewall = 235 * .30 /25.4 = 2.66 inches!

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

Here's the Corazon show car at Tokyo Auto Salon, with 20" wheels:

http://store1.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_1830_16606710

http://store1.yimg.com/I/fastwrx_1830_16777078

225/30ZR20. Sidewall = 235 * .30 /25.4 = 2.66 inches!

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

You sir have posted pics of my car in 6 months....

:)

different rims tho.... have any idea on the make or specs of those things?

You sir have posted pics of my car in 6 months....

:)

different rims tho.... have any idea on the make or specs of those things?

it IS YOUR car afterall, you should be telling us the rim specs :lol:

Keefe

Keefe

OR you can do 19x8.5 +45mm offset with 255/30/19 tires for the size AND the grip.

Keefe

You should mention that there is no way in hell that the above mentioned combo will fit under stock fenders. Heck, I'm not even sure if that would even fit under rolled fenders. My 19x7.5 45 offset wheels with narrow 225/35/19 clear with some room to spare under stock fenders, but a 8.5" wide wheel would put the outer edge another .5" further out. Add in the wider tires and you are looking at the outer edge being over 1" further out.

then you wont be able to whore out on iclub...

wow i screwed the pooch on that quote...

that was for sgr239048234902

the guy who smells like bullshit but evidently has more money then god..

Dude...WTF...first of all, im not even a registered member on I-Club. Second, what is so unbelievable about someone 18 years old driving a legacy GT with HOPES of getting a G35. I recieved my first car from my parents as it was there old one. I then got the LGT although my grandma helped me pay for some of it. I got it for 26,500 out the door. Dont think for one second i don't appreciate anything i have/was given. I was then rear ended in the Mirage and recieved some money for that which I plan to put toward the purchase of a used 03/04 G35 which can be found for around 30,000 with the trade in of the LGT as well. As far as my income is concerned, first it is none of your business, but second, lets just say that alot of people have been purchasing car audio as of late. More money than God huh? Sure man...just becuase i have a nice car doesn't mean shit. I guess my friend with a e46 M3 is lying that he paid for 75% of it on his own because he has been workin/saving since age 14 and now he is 19. According to your theory, I guess anyone young that doesn't yet have a degree or whatever can't have nice cars/shoes/electronics. :lol:

Are you sure that the 45 offset rims will work? my 19X8 rims need the fenders rolled front and rear with the 48 offset and 245 wide MX's

Is this for a wagon or sedan? did you use a 245/35/19? Because you should have used a 245/30/19 or a 225/35/19.

Keefe

Keefe

You should mention that there is no way in hell that the above mentioned combo will fit under stock fenders. Heck, I'm not even sure if that would even fit under rolled fenders. My 19x7.5 45 offset wheels with narrow 225/35/19 clear with some room to spare under stock fenders, but a 8.5" wide wheel would put the outer edge another .5" further out. Add in the wider tires and you are looking at the outer edge being over 1" further out.

8.5" wide with a different (and correct) offset is fine. Of course a 8.5" with a +45mm wont work.. it's going to stick out .5" more actually.

Keefe

Keefe

Its a wagon, which isn't at all an issue since it rubs up front. and yes they are 245/35R19's. Which look great and work great other than the needing to roll the fenders.... and the rubbing on the plastic fender liner in hard corners. I've managed to flare the front fenders enough to keep the tires off of the metal now.

Archived