LegacyGT.com

noob here

Hey everyone. I picked up my second legacy, but my first LGT this past month. So far I like most everything about it, but I was wanting to change out the turbo for a supercharger because I dont like the heat the turbo inputs to my motor. Will a KNN filter help cool temporarily until I make the switch? I already added iridium plugs.

I had to make a noob post, and to make sure you guys knew what you were talking about ;) Thanks for the laughs and for somewhat entertaining my retarded intro...

I actually started my sporty family sedan fetish with a 97 nissan maxima, and then supercharged a 99 maxima 5-spd, still have that car today. After riding in a friends GT I really like them, and ended up getting myself a white 08. It really is a perfect car for my little family right now, and the insurance is CHEAP on these things. Anyways I am looking forward to being apart of what seems to be a great knowledgeable forum.

Hey everyone. I picked up my second legacy, but my first LGT this past month. So far I like most everything about it, but I was wanting to change out the turbo for a supercharger because I dont like the heat the turbo inputs to my motor. Will a KNN filter help cool temporarily until I make the switch? I already added iridium plugs.

PLEASE take the time to learn about the car and modifications before you do anything, as it seems that you're pretty much oblivious.

I had to make a noob post, and to make sure you guys knew what you were talking about ;) Thanks for the laughs and for somewhat entertaining my retarded intro...

I actually started my sporty family sedan fetish with a 97 nissan maxima, and then supercharged a 99 maxima 5-spd, still have that car today. After riding in a friends GT I really like them, and ended up getting myself a white 08. It really is a perfect car for my little family right now, and the insurance is CHEAP on these things. Anyways I am looking forward to being apart of what seems to be a great knowledgeable forum.

Did we pass the test? :iam:

I vote you just do a twincharger setup like the Lancia Delta S4 - you're halfway there already! :dm:

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

no wai dude. they did away with Group B because the S4's powah slowed the rotation of teh earth! :eek:

I thought they did away with Group B because they were so fast even wimmenz could win?

sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

Nice try to cover up!

Archived