LegacyGT.com

Lets see those 2nd gen grills!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's what I'm afraid of with the JDM mesh ones; I've got the stock usdm lights, and I found a few pictures of cars with that grill. I didn't like how it cut off the angled look of the headlights, you know? with the jdm projectors it looks much better, but I couldn't stand how it looked with my lights

I just got a C-mod grill and have it ready to go in but i noticed that it is kind of loose at the bottom. It doesnt use the old brackets in the back so i was wondering if it was supposed to be loose like that or if i was missing something.The top fits great. Just had to make a few holes and lined right up. Any help would be great.

they look like a liquid plasma cluster that you see on the LFA or something. yeah I said it :p

idk dude from what I've heard it's alot of work and you have to know what you're doing...what'd you think?

whats the LFA? its not allot of work, If you can't do the work yourself its not worth it most shops that are willing to do it charge an arm and a leg. I know this because the garage I used to work in charged an arm and both your legs to do it but we'd do it.

If you really want to do it start hunting down all the stuff you need "manual Tranny, Pedal Assembly, etc" and see what its going to cost, then do some research on line about doing such a swap, then Get R' Done. Lol

It took me a two of my buddies about a week to do all the work in our free time, and out of the three of us I am the only mechanic, one is a self proclaimed backyard mechanic lol, and the third just likes cars ha ha

from my experience I would recommend you either get the PTS Shiftronic thing i posted a link to or sell you legacy and get one with a 5 speed.

lexus's new supercar. the only real thing awesome about it is the gauges haha...well...besides the titanium valvetrain humming to 9000rpm :cool:

I'm already hunting for a salvage car; I think I found one with everything about an hour from where I live. Research, research, research. yep. and I've looked for a gt 5speed EVERYWHERE. no luck. I took the fall on my gt because she was so beautiful haha, but before I bought it I was in the market for a manual and 5 speed.

9000rpm, I dont supose you know anything about built honda engines do ya? 10,000rpm redline mmmm mmmm good lol

This is my old honda I just sold:

B20 TURBO with a 5-speed running 20psi of boost 600hp

First Pic is when I first got it for $800

Second Pic is after all the work was done before the new headlights

Third pic is one new light and one old light to see to show the differance the one on the right is the new one lol

http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac51/American-Trucker/10.jpg

http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac51/American-Trucker/DSCF0035.jpg

http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac51/American-Trucker/DSCF0039.jpg

Archived