LegacyGT.com

Exhaust Note on GT

nicd

• 5 weeks later...
[quote name='nicd']you can not hear anything 8) Seriously no one has done that yet.[/quote] I'd like some note, but not like that from a Kakimoto can exhaust or similar. If there is a way to make it growl a bit more, I'm all game. Even cars like VTEC Honda's sound a bit less can-ish sounding than a bunch of the clips we've heard, and I don't mind the Honda sound from like the ITR. I'd be very interested to see how the Prodrive setup sounds if/when they come up with a dual muffler setup.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='racerdave']To be honest -- and I know this may amount to heresy on this board -- I actually prefer the sound of the equal-length headers as opposed to the old "boxer" sound. The boxer sound always sounded like a misfire to me............[/quote] Have to agree with this!

[quote name='outahere']What prices should we expect to see for a 100% stainless steel, turbo-back system with a cat and two mufflers?[/quote] Look around a bit more....AVO's prices have been released. OH and jury is still out on the equal length headers, it hasn't been confirmed. Either way the boxer burble is better. :P

Hoax or real deal. I found this sound clip from this guy it is wierd because it is contained in a root folder called WRX yet the voice over clearly states 2005 Legacy GT. It sounds alot like the un-equel length header. May be we should contact this guy and ask him if infact it is from a 2005 GT? [url]http://ronsever.com/wrx/53556.wav[/url]

Archived