LegacyGT.com

After market Alarm System

My 05 LGT was recently broken into for a GPS and I am looking for some type of after market alarm to have installed. Does anyone have a 2way alarm in their cars? if so what kind and would it be somethign you would recomend? I am also looking into getting a remote starter at the same time, although it is the manual and Ive heard places wont install remote starts for the 5 speed. Any help is appreciated.

My 05 LGT was recently broken into for a GPS and I am looking for some type of after market alarm to have installed. Does anyone have a 2way alarm in their cars? if so what kind and would it be somethign you would recomend? I am also looking into getting a remote starter at the same time, although it is the manual and Ive heard places wont install remote starts for the 5 speed. Any help is appreciated.

I have the 2-way remote start Compustar 2W900FMR(remote) and not sure of the module.

But anyways, i got the whole kit on ebay for a good price, and had a friend of mine install it, he does it for a living and he knows what he is doing! Took him 5hours to get everything to work, since he was being careful and solder everything together!

Here's what i have:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/CompuStar-2W900FM-AS-2nd-2-way-LCD-Alarm-Remote-Start_W0QQitemZ400042572365QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5d24653a4d

If that can help you at all!! It's been installed for about 4 months now and haven't had any problems, starts even in -20F temperature! The only thing you'll have to buy separately is the bypass module for the keyless start!

Hope it helps! If you have any questions, let me know!

JP

Archived