LegacyGT.com

AVO DIN Panel - Please read before you buy!

al-gorithm

I ordered at kit from Avo on the 1st of April... I haven't heard anything from them, do you think this relatively new issue is the reason? I still want it!

Give them a shout.. mine took a little while to get here, but i received nothing but great service...

Man, you guys have some serious ba11s to cut up your dash, etc to get this installed. Amazing! :) I would never attempt such a thing knowing that I WOULD screw something up permantely (not the mention the money I would have to spend to get it fixed).

-S

Apologies guys - chances are that your orders have already shipped, but the main office has been offline for the last week during the big move. The internet was supposed to be started yesterday - hah. Still down, little green lights on modem no blinky. I'll be checking with that today. So all internet communicae's have been when everybody gets home to their personal setups around 2am in the morning...

Cheers,

Paul Hansen

http://www.avoturboworld.com

http://www.sevenphotos.com

Paul - usually I am the one to get those upset calls from pesky customers who actually expect that we moved their internet and phones like we said we would. Luckily, we my company doesn't serve Japan, so you can't yell at me! :lol:

-Dan

• 3 months later...

I can answer those questions with one word: No!

There is no "weakening" of the dash from cutiing out those supports. The bracket that is cut is part of the radio box... there is no weakening of the radio box supports either.

No rattle in my case... maybe others have experienced some but not I!

No rattles here either, I went a step further from cutting too. I removed the upper portion of the bracket altogether after making the cuts. The extra plastic seemed to serve no purpose and gave me a lot more room to do the head unit install. All that is needed is a stubby phillips head and som patience.

Rick

There is no "weakening" of the dash from cutiing out those supports. The bracket that is cut is part of the radio box... there is no weakening of the radio box supports either.

Nope none here either, 4 months solid with the install, no rattles no weakening.....

yes the plastic 'support' is even labeled 'radio box'.... i havent installed anything, i just work at circuit city installing radios, so i pulled the dash apart to take a look....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paul,

This is probably not the most effective way to get this information, but I thought I would give it a shot.

I recently ordered the cubby bezel from your website, and was given a tracking number that does not work. I have emailed twice; once as a reply to my invoice to a guy named Ross Wilson, and directly in the "Contact Us" link on the website. No one has gotten back to me...

Just wondering how to track the package. It's important to me, because this will be delivered to my home, and I will not be there to intercept it.

If you can help me, I really appreciate it. Thank you!!

Order #303

Hi Paul,

This is probably not the most effective way to get this information, but I thought I would give it a shot.

I recently ordered the cubby bezel from your website, and was given a tracking number that does not work. I have emailed twice; once as a reply to my invoice to a guy named Ross Wilson, and directly in the "Contact Us" link on the website. No one has gotten back to me...

Just wondering how to track the package. It's important to me, because this will be delivered to my home, and I will not be there to intercept it.

If you can help me, I really appreciate it. Thank you!!

Order #303

Don't forget there is a big time difference, Paul and Ross are awesome they will get back to you......and you have no need to worry about your delivery......it took about 2 weeks to get mine, and the PS just left it no sig needed.....

Don't forget there is a big time difference, Paul and Ross are awesome they will get back to you......and you have no need to worry about your delivery......it took about 2 weeks to get mine, and the PS just left it no sig needed.....

Haha, it was in my mailbox when I came home from work! That was brutally fast, considering it made it from Japan to Florida in less than a week. I look forward to my install...

Archived