LegacyGT.com

Email From K&N

FYI PEOPLE: GOT MY ORDER IN WITH ADVANCE AUTO :D

TO: DANIEL,

Thank you for your interest in K&N products. You are registered to receive notification about products for your vehicle. This email was sent automatically to inform you of available products that might fit this application. Listed below are the current K&N products for a 2005 SUBARU OUTBACK 2.5L. Please review the full application description including comments to ensure that the product will fit your vehicle.

Year Model Engine Comment Product Type Part Number Description

2005 OUTBACK 2.5L H4 F/I Non Turbo Air Filter 33-2304 NEW! Replacement Air Filter

2005 OUTBACK 2.5L H4 F/I Turbo Air Filter 33-2304 NEW! Replacement Air Filter

2005 OUTBACK 2.5L H4 F/I Turbo Oil Filter HP-1008 Oil Filter

We appreciate your feedback, and we use product requests like yours to help us determine what new products to develop in the future. We will notify you again if any additional products become available for this type of vehicle. More information about our complete line of products is available at http://www.knfilters.com Please contact us if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for choosing K&N!

I bought a 6pack of oil filters at $11 each, and one air filter, i have always been using them on my trucks and they can even last two oil changes, i cut one up after 5k miles on my Navigator and it was still clean.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I bought a 6pack of oil filters at $11 each, and one air filter, i have always been using them on my trucks and they can even last two oil changes, i cut one up after 5k miles on my Navigator and it was still clean.

Doesn't that worry you that it's not filtering properly?

K&N uses the same material as their air filters, it uses a special surgical material to filter, the design of the oil filter is probably one of the best on the market, the filter was filtering better then anything i have seen, what i didn't mention was that i was using Mobil1 and the Navigator had about 10k miles when i tested it, so really there was no reason to find gunk in there, when i drained the oil out of the filter so i can cut it sure the oil was black but the inside of the filter was still red after the oil drained completely. My Navigator has 90k miles on it so far in less then 16 months, and it runs better today then when it was new.

Archived