LegacyGT.com

Best way to get Boxer Rumble (w/o hogzaust ) for cheap!

That place must be pretty secret it doesn't have a name either. Word from Joe@Subimods is the prices went up from Magnaflow.

Sorry, I thought I posted it earlier. I got it from PerformancePeddler over the summer. I'm curious if/what their price went up to. I'll call them tomorrow and find out.

Everyone else on this thread is repping subimods so don't hate.

Nice edit:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not hating at all. I choose to "rep" PerformancePeddler because of their unbeatable deals/service/shipping on Magnaflow products. I never even dropped their name into this thread until I was asked where I bought mine! All I said was I paid $537 shipped for mine. I never slammed any other vendors, so get a Dirt Devil and vacuum the sand out of your dragging wizard sleeve.:p

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I looked, I got mine at performance peddler as well. Mine was $537. The prices are going to fluctuate, but I think there is a lot of margin in after-market parts. Patience truly is a virtue when modding :-D

I looked, I got mine at performance peddler as well. Mine was $537. The prices are going to fluctuate, but I think there is a lot of margin in after-market parts. Patience truly is a virtue when modding :-D

:)I'm glad another satisfied PerformancePeddler customer chimed in!

I paid $537 from them also, I don't know where I got $525 from. Probably from seeing someone else say theirs was $525. Either way it's a great deal on the Magnaflow.

can you guys rank the following CBEs for me?

BORLA, SPT, GIMMICK, MAGNAFLOW, INVIDIA, and Ebay!

put quality and value put into your ranks please!

Obviously that's pretty tough considering I doubt anyone has tried them all, but I will say from my own experience that you will not find higher quality stainless than that used in the SPT exhaust. The magnaflow looks great, sound great, and is a good value, but I can't comment on the quality or durability. I know in the past I've read about rust issues associated with Magnaflow products on other forums, but I haven't heard any complaints about the LGT specific units.

From Subimods. The price went up (check their vendor area). I have a Magnaflow CBE coming my way from them soon :cool:

As I've shown already, I'm that jerk that insists on being right when I have the information backing me. I also make my point very clear when someone tries to slam me for being wrong without providing ANY factual data. I am always accepting of being proven wrong, it would just be asinine of me not to be. In fact, if you look in previous threads I have been proven wrong on things before. I then accept my mistake and make note of it leaving a comment in the thread that I was actually incorrect. I do go to great lengths to ensure that information I provide is factual, accurate and correct. Maybe being a journalism student has something to do with this. I'm digressing right now, so here's my point regarding this posting:

I JUST hung up the phone with Performancepeddler. The Magnaflow exhaust has actually DROPPED in price since I bought it. They JUST quoted me $513 for one. ;)

As I've shown already, I'm that jerk that insists on being right when I have the information backing me. I also make my point very clear when someone tries to slam me for being wrong without providing ANY factual data. I am always accepting of being proven wrong, it would just be asinine of me not to be. In fact, if you look in previous threads I have been proven wrong on things before. I then accept my mistake and make note of it leaving a comment in the thread that I was actually incorrect. I do go to great lengths to ensure that information I provide is factual, accurate and correct. Maybe being a journalism student has something to do with this. I'm digressing right now, so here's my point regarding this posting:

I JUST hung up the phone with Performancepeddler. The Magnaflow exhaust has actually DROPPED in price since I bought it. They JUST quoted me $513 for one. ;)

I admit I was wrong and paid too much. I had never heard of PerformancePeddler before and I did a good amount of homework to find the lowest price/fastest ship time based on the information available. Subimods had the exhaust in stock and at the lowest price I could find.

I don't take shit personally, forgive me for calling you out but just saying the exhaust is available for a particular price doesn't help (especially those who are currently looking) unless you tell us from where it was purchased. If nothing else maybe the next person buying will get the better deal.

I assure you that regardless I will still enjoy my CBE once its installed!

True but you wouldn't improve on the restriction by the stocker system. You could get Magnaflow cans ($ 200, tips another $ 100 minimum, get custom bended 3" pipes minimum $ 100-200 ) then you rae almost at the current price of the new Magnaflow system.

True but you wouldn't improve on the restriction by the stocker system. You could get Magnaflow cans ($ 200, tips another $ 100 minimum, get custom bended 3" pipes minimum $ 100-200 ) then you rae almost at the current price of the new Magnaflow system.

I thought that the stock exhaust wasnt that restrictive? and only really helped once past a certain hp level, not including the dp.

I thought that the stock exhaust wasnt that restrictive? and only really helped once past a certain hp level, not including the dp.

The stock system is not ultra restrictive but it is not exactly a high flow system either. If my memory serves me right, the stocker is 2.5 " vs the 3" the magnaflow system is pre Y . The cans on the stocker are not staight pass thru like the Magnaflows either so they can't flow as well. When you really start to open the syetem (DP/UP etc) every bit helps especially when you tune for it.

i hope performance peddlers are a credible source! they are charging over 900 for a Borla CBE.. when you could easily get it for 738 on FastWrx.com

They are very reputable. There are plenty of members on here who have bought Magnaflow parts from them. I don't know if they claim to be a competitive Borla dealer, but they are ultra competitive with their Magnaflow prices.

I second that. When I called them (when I made my purchase) the guy I talked to told me they were a magnaflow certified retailer, or something to that effect, hence their ability to sell it at such a low price.

If your the one putting down your hard earned cash, it's up to you to find the best possible deal. In my case it was performance peddler. When I called, many other vendors were out of stock, and asking upwards of $750. PP had the magnaflow in stock, and it was on my car about a week later. I would do business with them again, and I would recommend them to a friend. But I would never expect they had the lowest price on all parts they carry.

They are very reputable. There are plenty of members on here who have bought Magnaflow parts from them. I don't know if they claim to be a competitive Borla dealer, but they are ultra competitive with their Magnaflow prices.

Archived