LegacyGT.com

i drove a 92 legacy wagon today

with 350k miles on her:eek: they call her giggly betty. Shop in MD I take my wagon to has a couple loaners they hand out while your car is in the shop and this was one of them.

have to say it was is pretty good condition for the mileage. some body rust but it drove pretty nice!

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

yeah, have to say the one I drove felt more solid than the 99 outback they loaned to me last time
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

That's the one problem with older Subarus:

Me: "Yeah? Well my car has 232,000 miles on it!"

---- "Really? Wow, what kind of car is it?"

Me: "98 Subaru Legacy"

---- "Oh, well those cars are tanks. You'll get another 100k out of it no problem."

You can never impress anyone, lol, it's like it's nothing out of the ordinary.

That's the one problem with older Subarus:

Me: "Yeah? Well my car has 232,000 miles on it!"

---- "Really? Wow, what kind of car is it?"

Me: "98 Subaru Legacy"

---- "Oh, well those cars are tanks. You'll get another 100k out of it no problem."

You can never impress anyone, lol, it's like it's nothing out of the ordinary.

This is true. I told the mechanic replacing my exhaust that my car had 95,000 on it and he's like "Oh, it's just getting broken in at that point" :lol:

Mine has 435000 and she is amazing still drives hard . I can't keep the gearboxes up to them . The same engine has been in a 94 sedan front wheel and wagon front wheel drive and now she resides in a lowered 91 wagon awd . She is awesome . Currently mated to a wrx box ithink and it's a close ratio . As far as I know original head gaskets

Archived