LegacyGT.com

Megan Racing catback

Hey people, I have been in contact with Megan Racing about making a bolt-on catback for us N/A guys. They said they would be willing to do something for us but I just want to know if anyone would even be interested in purchasing something like that. I know there aren't too many catback options for us since the headers have a different mounting point than the GT's do. If you guys would be interested in that, I can talk with them a little more and see if we can get the developement going. Feedback on this would be greatly appreciated :icon_bigg

Just buy some mufflers that you want (Borla, Magnaflow or whatever), go to a good exhaust shop and have them fab up a 2.25" system. (or 2.5" if that's your thing, but on the 2.5" on Subie N/A engines it does not do much)

It will look good and it will probably be cheaper.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Well you should look more towards mid pipe development rather than CBE for two reasons 1. ALL LGT catback systems fit our cars already ( not TBE which include a mid pipe but specifaically CBE's) 2. Our exhaust system are the same stock from the mid car flange rearward.

With these two simple facts in mind they dont need to produce a special product for our cars b/c they one they makes fits perfectly :)

And yes when I say the same they are the SAME from OUR Cat pipe section and the LGT's mid pipe section rearward.

SO........:eek: buy yourself a LGT CBE MAgnaflow, SPT, HKS, ect as long as it is a CBE and not a TBE or Mid pipe back it will bolt up

Thanks for the input GEE :) So a GT catback should bolt up to our cat pipe section?

Sure will if you want an example ask user Blackfang he has a SPT LGT exhaust on his 2.5i fit like a charm and I ordered a Magnaflow LGT system for my car but it got back ordered then car got hit in the show storm so i had to get that fixed and then i caught up on a UEL idea......again :lol:

Sure will if you want an example ask user Blackfang he has a SPT LGT exhaust on his 2.5i fit like a charm and I ordered a Magnaflow LGT system for my car but it got back ordered then car got hit in the show storm so i had to get that fixed and then i caught up on a UEL idea......again :lol:

yeah, I read the thread about his SPT catback but I wasn't sure if it was only that catback or all LGT catbacks :) I have also been reading the UEL threads from you on here and NASIOC and pretty interesting. I would love to get something that is a straight bolt up also.

yeah, I read the thread about his SPT catback but I wasn't sure if it was only that catback or all LGT catbacks :) I have also been reading the UEL threads from you on here and NASIOC and pretty interesting. I would love to get something that is a straight bolt up also.

Like right as I started to get moving on that my career took off (which i dont mind) but i cant devote the time to the entire build. Trust me i havent forgotten about R and D Motorsports flat rate of $800 to fab me a header thats complete bolt on with a cat.

Looking back i should have just got 5 solid interested people and went forward with the project :confused::eek::lol::redface:

Are you kidding me dude, I would love to have JDM only parts lol. And from what I've seen/read/experienced, Megan Racing doesnt have the greatest rep...

lol sometimes it's the other way around. u guys can fab parts easily. have a home garage & everything. just need to have the technical skills & stuff. i wanting to get a intake hose from zerosports. but the yen is skyhigh. $300+sgd for a intake hose? :spin: i need someone to help me get & ship a spectre piping to me

Archived