LegacyGT.com

BEST ebay special ever!!!!!!!!

clark687

So I just got mine in the mail today!!! Anyone wanna help me install it? The directions say plug it into the flux capacitor but i can't seem to find it :( Anyone have any tips or experience with this?

Well of course not! The flux capacitor is sold separately

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001M5PTQM/ref=asc_df_B001M5PTQM992562?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=googlecom09c9-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B001M5PTQM]Amazon.com: Back to the Future: Flux Capacitor Replica Unlimited Edition: Toys & Games[/ame]

You dunce! :rolleyes::lol:

And once you have the performance chip hooked up, you can overclock the flux capacitor up to 1.337 gigawatts! If you run it at stock 1.21 gigawatts, you'll run the risk of creating a paradox.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

Well of course not! The flux capacitor is sold separately

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001M5PTQM/ref=asc_df_B001M5PTQM992562?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=googlecom09c9-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B001M5PTQM

You dunce! :rolleyes::lol:

And once you have the performance chip hooked up, you can overclock the flux capacitor up to 1.337 gigawatts! If you run it at stock 1.21 gigawatts, you'll run the risk of creating a paradox.

OMG!!! That's tight.

I love this feedback entry for the seller.......

Someone actually left this as feedback. It was positive feedback too! What a dumbass...

thanks put it too work right away, like you said for it to help may take awhile

I can totally see this person sending an email saying "Umm, I don't think it works." And getting a reply that says "Of course it does! It just takes a while for the ECU to get used to the performance chip!"

I bet there is nothing inside that box at all. I bet it's just an empty box.

no theres a resistor in there, you guys dont remember this scam from a few years ago, now they just encase it in a box. but 3 or 4 years ago guys were selling a 35 cent radio shack resistor on ebay and told you to cut a specific wire on your MAF sensor and splice in this "chip" and it would increase hp, well a locol (ft. myers) news station went out and bought a 1k beater, dynoed it then bought this "chip" for 20 bucks on ebay, put it on the car, dynoed it again and it actually gained 5 hp, so they had a sound man at the station drive it around for a few days just to see if it would last and a week later the engine was blown and a shop concluded that the cars ecu was on a 500 mile cycle. so it took 1 week driving back and forth to work to hit 500 miles for the "chip" to be recognized by the ecu, and the shop said in easy terms for all to understand that it tricked the ecu in thinking there was more air going into the car thus increasing fuel into the cylinder and it blew a piston rings from the cumbustion

That's funny.

All a resistor does is convert electrical current into heat (Kind of like a micro space heater) for the purpose of removing excess current from a circuit. I'm surprised the MAF even worked at all, or that the car would even run. Must have been a very tiny resistor to even pass any electrical current at all.

I can see how it would work though. If the MAF sends it's data to the ECU via electrical pulses between a certain voltage, and you insert a resistor in the circuit to purposely reduce the voltage, the ECU would see that drop in voltage as an increase in airflow. You would think, however, that it would cause the engine to run to rich to the point that it would hesitate or run poorly.

Someone should take a car with a blown transmission or bad piston rings and strategicly insert resistors all over the place. O2 sensors, MAF sensor, TPS sensor, Cam and crank sensors (To advance timing), just to see how much power it really adds on a dyno before the motor craps the bed.

Archived