LegacyGT.com

Lets see those pictures of your lowered Legacy!!!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so this may be a dumb question but why do some subie owners feel the urge to paint their rims really oddball colors? orange, green, skyblue? i dont get it, help me understand. if i had aftermarket rims they would be gold or black(i used to and they were black) not lowered but just to show you how sexy my wagon was before the engine blew.

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=310&pictureid=1618

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=310&pictureid=1619

not to hate but chrome lips look like doofuses =P

i agree. thats why i got aluminum lip. you cant tell in the pic but there is a difference from chrome lip and polished aluminum. chrome anything is too guady for me. when i was working in fl as a real estate agent, we had company cars. mine was an 06 ford explorer with the hella chrome package, so i requested a different car, they gave me an 07 lexus is 250 with the hella chrome package:spin:. although it was a very fun car to drive when i didnt have clients with me :hide:

I have some pictures of the transformation of these WRX wheels, went from Black with a baby blue lip, to bright metallic blue, to lime green!

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z310/Namor24/Muh%20Car/049.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z310/Namor24/after.jpg

This was during the full overhaul of my car (building, swapping, just getting the new Greddy front lip, yada yada)

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z310/Namor24/Muh%20Car/BrandonsCar.jpg

Hahah getting back on topic found this picture floating around my computer not me but someone's I admire

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h125/djkool707/3504769893_0d915def5f_b.jpg

i happen to own this fine automobile :)

now rockin the white stockers

Like previously said lol. We aren't all the same and dont care if it is liked or not. It's different and if we like them. By all means do it :)

Just put the Rally Armor Red mudflaps on today and the Yakima Roof Rack on last night. LoadWarrior Cargo Basket will be here tomorrow and will be put on once recieved

Well, I don't know if anyone has told you but the "neon color" look went out in the 1980s and it was FUGLY then. Your cars look just plain STUPID with bright rims. They don't look cool or unique or good. You look like a sixteen year old kid who has no taste plain and simple.

Seriously.

Sorry if I sounded harsh but if I had a friend who had a haircut that made him look like an idiot I would tell him about it.

Those sprayed rims looking f-ing stupid. Stick with black, silver or gold guys.

Are you trolling or are you mad cus you cant get a look like that? hahahaha :lol:

Are you trolling or are you mad cus you cant get a look like that? hahahaha :lol:

:lol: Dude, there is nothing stopping me from spray painting my rims some stupid color but my friends would laugh at me and I would be embarassed so I wouldn't do it.

No, I am not trolling.

It looks dumb, seriously.

Dang if I was a 16 year old kid I would be one BA one. Having a somewhat slammed Lego and a STi swapped 30r'd bugeye at 16? DAMN! I would have loved that at the age of 16. Its my damn car and I can do whatever the hell you dont have the balls to do. Who cares what anyone else thinks. It isn't there car. You can get butt hurt and bash all you want about people painting there wheels oddball colors, but to be honest with you, It's actually quite fun and neat to do. It's a damn winter setup and some people have there wheels powdercoated oddball colors. It's unique. Love it or Hate it, I honestly don't give 2 shits. I've been doing this for 3 years now. Doesn't get old. Next year should be an even sweeter color. Maybe the bright orange, maybe a pink, hell, maybe glow in the dark, or silver with a bright baby blue haze to it. Why dont you go paint your wheels black silver or gold just like every other person does. Here's your pass to join that band wagon!

Also, what does it feel like to be whipped by your friends? And why should you care about what anyone else thinks? Welcome to the real world man, Not everyone is going to like your shit. If you dont like it then why make fun of them when you are too chicken shit to take it from anyone else.

You know what, im going to get over the bright color "fugly"ness and go paint my wheels mudbutt shit brown :rollseyes:

mine are close to that colour. Black with spots of reddish brown rust. Complimented with nice silvery tire weights. :). They're steelies for winter. On a side note, 2 days ago I went to work with 4 hubcaps....got home with 3.

i just vomited in my mouth a little. ok heres the thing. even though i dont personally like it, i can understand people wanting to be unique and painting their rims an oddball color. HOWEVER, when you paint each wheel a different color, or multiple colors on one wheel, or a paint scheme on wheels, or glow in the dark paint on your wheels, or......*sigh*.......its rice.

Heres a pic of me rolling at 70+mph (in the 5EAT). It was the first week back in Cali from NY. Just detailed the car after a 4000 mile road trip and went back into the So Cal Desert for a "fun run". Had to leave the shudder open for a long time to freeze the wheels.

Thought I would get the thread back on topic, lol.

drive1.thumb.jpg.308ee1ecf81b1aaa925543d04b6f054d.jpg

Archived