LegacyGT.com

Ebay Exhaust

DJ Studa

Hey just bought my car and wana do an exhaust i really dont wana spend alot so i was wondering if anyone has run this exhaust.

Found it on ebay(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-Legacy-GT-05-07-Dual-Catback-Exhaust-Hi-Power_W0QQitemZ280433872933QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item414b295025), Can you let me know how it fits and sounds (loud or quite), also if it makes any power gain i know u need a tune to really realize it.

So thanks and let me know.

Joey

after installing it myself i took it to an exhaust stop to see if they could improve the centering , they messed around with the hangers but couldn't get it right ... to nail it they said they would need to add length to the pipes that connect to the mufflers

i'm still happy with the exhaust and the $500+ savings over anything else

Oh. Mine is much better out of the box. All cars have "acceptable" variance, and I am sure the CBE has some too. So, it could vary for everyone. But, the general concensus is that on all cars the CBE is slightly off center of the cut outs (to the inside). Yes a small sacrifice for the $500+ in savings.

Archived