LegacyGT.com

Halo spark plugs

i've got bosch fusions and she sounds great, better fuel economy, better throttle response. way, way, way surpasses the original plugs that were in there, but then again those had nothing left on them

About to do mine too. Any recomendations on wire to go with the Bosch?

Sorry httrdd I haven't done anything with the wires yet mainly due to the fact that all of my money is kaput :( senior in highschool does not have a fantastic budget unfortunately. I'll do some research on the wires though...what have you found?

Still looking at different brands and reading more threads. I will let you know what I come up with. The motor has 90,000, and since I am a new owner I want to change out the plugs and plug wires so I know where to go maintenance wise. I am just really glad the car does not have coil packs like my F150 did!

Hey when I was in highschool I played BBall and worked part time as a waiter. It is possible!

As I said, your car will eventually begin to run like shit with Bosch plugs. Fuel economy and misfires are common after a few thousand miles.

Use the NGK Vpower coppers #BKR5E-11

Or NGK platinum's #PFR5B-11 (these last longer than the coppers, although I think the coppers perform better)

As far as wires, Magnecor makes a damn good set, they aren't cheap, but they are worth the cash. Get the 8MM wires, they'll probably last you 15k miles.

And, of course, I can also say NGK wires will also work 8MM as well, but you probably can cut the life expectancy of these in half compared to the magnecors.

http://www.clubplug.net/

Archived