LegacyGT.com

All Weather Floor Mats

DrSpeed

Urg. I cheaped out....the local stealership only charged my $40 for the mats...so I figure I can go through nearly 4 sets of mats before I make it with the weather techs....

And it's the g/f's car, she doesn't have as heavy of a right foot.

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

Finally, 2 years after I have purchased the OEM all weather mats, I blew a hole in the driver's side mat. They are nice, but if they lasted longer, they'd be even better.

So, I replaced them with the Weathertech Liners. Holy crap! Really nice. The fit and finish on the front is perfect.

I really like that the rear mat is all one piece, going over the drivetrain tunnel for some serious coverage.

I found them for pretty cheap on Ebay, with free shipping, and the seller was the manufacturer (weathertech). Totally worth the money.

Just one FYI, if you have the OEM Sub, the rear mat doesn't want to work that well. It takes some fine tuning to get it to seat just right. I think I may move the mount for the sub to get the mat to fit better.

• 4 weeks later...
Finally, 2 years after I have purchased the OEM all weather mats, I blew a hole in the driver's side mat. They are nice, but if they lasted longer, they'd be even better.

So, I replaced them with the Weathertech Liners. Holy crap! Really nice. The fit and finish on the front is perfect.

I really like that the rear mat is all one piece, going over the drivetrain tunnel for some serious coverage.

I found them for pretty cheap on Ebay, with free shipping, and the seller was the manufacturer (weathertech). Totally worth the money.

Just one FYI, if you have the OEM Sub, the rear mat doesn't want to work that well. It takes some fine tuning to get it to seat just right. I think I may move the mount for the sub to get the mat to fit better.

Where did you find these on Ebay? Still available?

I looked around and couldn't find them for our cars or by searching the part #

any help would be appreciated!

thanks!

I've had my Weathertechs in for a couple of weeks now... Christmas present from my wife. :)

They fit like a glove, and the only complaint I've got is that they can be seriously slippery when wet... to the point my leg got tired from holding my foot on the gas because my heel would slide all over the place if I let it rest.

I've been able to adjust to it a bit, but I can't say it's ideal.

Could be my shoes are part of the problem as well I guess, but I kinda doubt it. =/

I've had my Weathertechs in for a couple of weeks now... Christmas present from my wife. :)

They fit like a glove, and the only complaint I've got is that they can be seriously slippery when wet... to the point my leg got tired from holding my foot on the gas because my heel would slide all over the place if I let it rest.

Could be my shoes are part of the problem as well I guess, but I kinda doubt it. =/

Solution:

http://home.att.ne.jp/orange/knights/Boot%20Spurs%20Fit%20Right.jpg

BANNED FROM THE TIKI FORUM. :lol:

I have the Subaru all weather ones and are pleased with them. I have only had to cover 1 set under warranty where a customers foot wore through them.
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

the only complaint I've got is that they can be seriously slippery when wet... to the point my leg got tired from holding my foot on the gas because my heel would slide all over the place if I let it rest.

It gets less slippery after a while as they get dirty/worn.

I have the Subaru All Weather Mats and enjoy the protection they give my carpet. I go to the snow a lot and after every trip all i have to do is wash the mats down and my floors as good as new! Plus they look like they belong in there with the Subaru emblem molded into the ridges

only downside is after about 80k on them, my right heel has worn a groove where it rests while on the gas pedal

Where did you find these on Ebay? Still available?

I looked around and couldn't find them for our cars or by searching the part #

any help would be appreciated!

thanks!

Find the seller "weathertech" and search their store for "Subaru". For some reason they don't list Legacy, but the Outback and Legacy ones are the same.

I also have the Subaru OEM All Weather Mats and I also wore out the section where my heel sits. It's not a hole, more like a crack in the rubber, but definitately worn out.

I like them for what they do, but they are not the durable.

My thoughts exactly. I've been meaning to buy some Weathertechs.

Hmm....$150 isn't terrible for the Weathertechs.

I have a similar let in my Superduty, and they work awesome.

Time for some weathertechs it seems.

And you guys really wore a hole through the mats? Did you forget to take off your spurs when you left the ranch?

bwahaha. nice.

Mine are worn too =/

Archived