LegacyGT.com

windshield wiper size on 08's?

• 1 year later...

any parts store can look it up too..as long as you know the year and model of your car. (surprisingly alot of people think their cars are different years. found this out after working 1.5 years at NAPA)

I havn't tried them on my 08 yet but the neoform wiper blades that NAPA sells are awesome blades for every other car i have put them on. They are about 15 - 20$ a blade but last much longer. My old manager had them on his jeep for 4.5 years and still going. That's what I will be using when it comes time to change mine.

Wow, I'm 56y/o and have never bought wiper blades at a stealership. WHy do people think they can only buy car parts there.

Don't people see all the auto parts stores on the roads as they drive there cars to the mall.

I have also found out all wiped blades suck. Learn how easy they are to replace. Buy 2 sets of cheap ones. When the cheap ones wear out replace them with your back up pair and go buy another pair.

I have been thru a number of pairs of $18.00 each blades and I don't find them much if any better then new cheap ones.

I have owned the Spec B for 5 months. I put Bosch blades on it in March. In mid Jun my buddy riding with me say's, "this wiper blade needs to be replaced".

I will say Rain X ones on my 05 seem to be lasting a bit longer. I got them from Walmart.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Wow, I'm 56y/o and have never bought wiper blades at a stealership. WHy do people think they can only buy car parts there.

Free replacement and installation for 30k why not get them from stealership?:lol: yea when you past the 30k mark...

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

Archived