LegacyGT.com

Jealousy?

Does anyone have a certain friend, co-worker, etc that is completely jealous of your car? I'm interested to hear stories :)

I, for one, have a few guys at work that love to make sarcastic remarks about new things I do to my car. They tell me I have too much time and money on my hands. This car is my hobby, and I spend a lot of time tinkering with it, so of course they tell me I need to find other things to do with my time :rolleyes: idiots :lol:

My friend has a bone stock 07 Spec.B. One day we met up for lunch. I got to the restaurant first. He walks in, sits down and says...

"I parked beside another DGM Legacy. That fag is lowered and has black wheels, black headlights, and a black lip." :rolleyes:

when i had my 05 a ton of my co-workers gave me a lot of shit about the car cuz they knew next to nothing about it, but when they took it out for a drive around the parking lot it was all jealousy from there

with my 2010 its a whole bunch of the same jealousy...without the test drive

I had an 05 and a coworker that drives an e46 328ci that is most likely at least 6 years old uses to rag on me for having a lesbock car. He would say things like, "you know what they say about guys who drive Subarus..."

I think he is a little jealous that I paid less for a faster car that doesn't make me look like a douchebag. Of course now that I have a spec.b lowered on pinks he no longer talks shit about my car. The funny thing is that the rest of my coworker gave me plenty of complements on my 05 and even more on the spec.b.

I should tell my one critical coworker that I was lapping e46 328's and 330's at the track when my 05 was bone stock. My spec now would rip his puny ci a new one on any straight or twisty track.

Archived