LegacyGT.com

subaru light up

im gonna do it on the broken one then put that on my car to see if everything will fit. lightbar, wiring, ect. then if it does ill take it off, transfer everything to the good one and put it back on, i already have a nice tailight mod that was a pain to do so im gonna kep my current one too

i have a 98 but i made the back look like the newer ob's

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=310&pictureid=1742

• 2 weeks later...
well since the motor is blown in my subie, this just droped on my priority list, but i still will help, this week ima take off the mid-section of the tail light and see how much room there is behind it. you might be able to buy one of those autozone 20" led bars, mount it back there and hardwire it onto ur brake light, but ill let you know if theres the rrom to do that in a day or so.

i would in now way recommend a neon bulb, not to say thats what you saw....im just saying this for reference, but i would not in a million years recomend a neon bulb for 2 reasons: 1, its ricey. 2, they dont last. i think the current lifespan of an LED right now is about 10k years, so i would always reccomend led over anything when dealing with automotive.

Archived