Best Stickers or Badging for a Sleeper

ray916mn

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um...Subarus with hood scoops are pretty well known to be turbocharged versions, no?

So this means that unless you change out the hood (and put on an FMIC), your sleeperivity isn't really going to work, I'd think.

From only a rear view, of course, this isn't so much of an issue, so then it would seem that the non-turbo'd OEM badging would be the first step. But, personally, I like no badges at all. They get in the way of waxing. HPH

Edited by DrCloud

Some great ideas so far.

I'd add a sticker to let the world know which insurance company you use. Maybe one to advertise that you're a member of AAA as well. I suspect that some people with those might actually think that their vehicle isn't covered unless it's bearing the appropriate sticker.

A friend of mine has a pedo bear sticker on the rear winshield of his GTI. Of course, only certain members of the population are familiar with running bear and everything that he stands for. My friend told me that women constantly drive up next to him and comment on his "adorable bear sticker." "Where did you get it?" they ask. :lol:

Priceless

Edited by E-Tank

i have a pedo bear sticker on the rear window of my outback

i also removed the 2.5xt and subaru badges from the hatch and left only the "back" of the outback badge

i dont understand why people think a cartoon who molests children is even remotely funny

i dont understand why people think a cartoon who molests children is even remotely funny

Ok you lost me... :confused:

**There are two types of people in the world, those who build horsepower and those who buy it. Which one are you?

i have a pedo bear sticker on the rear window of my outback

i also removed the 2.5xt and subaru badges from the hatch and left only the "back" of the outback badge

Yup. Pedobear stickers are reaaaaaally cool. Yay! HILARIOUS joke!:rolleyes:

You must be between 15 and 22 and don't have children yet.