LegacyGT.com

A new forum just for 5th Generation Legacys

John A

I saw a 4th generation Legacy GT today as I was leaving for work. I almost didn't notice it because it didn't stand out in my eyes. The 5th generation stands out more I think - and I like this.

The 5th generation Legacy, based on sales-to-date, will be much more popular than previous generations, so the new forum should be a hit.;)

I saw a 5th gen legacy on the road a week ago, turns out when I got closer to it, it was a Hyundai Sonata :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw a 4th generation Legacy GT today as I was leaving for work. I almost didn't notice it because it didn't stand out in my eyes. The 5th generation stands out more I think - and I like this.

The 5th generation Legacy, based on sales-to-date, will be much more popular than previous generations, so the new forum should be a hit.;)

And I'll agree with the 5th gen standing out when compared to a 4th gen, it stands out because its an FUGLY BOAT.

The 5th gen looks like it could be a SUV next to a 4th gen. Although maybe thats what Subaru was trying for with those big ass fender flares that don't even look right on SUV's.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/Bbc84/Legacy%20GT/P1070894.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/Bbc84/Legacy%20GT/P1070896.jpg

I saw a 5th gen legacy on the road a week ago, turns out when I got closer to it, it was a Hyundai Sonata :lol:

:lol::lol:

The real question is which generation of Legacy can fit the most hot babes and have enough drink holders for everyone? You know the answer, don't you? When I get my 2010, I'm going to fill it up with sexy beautiful women and crank the tunes!

all 2010 Leggys refer to www.newcamry.coms

lolz....

seriously i've inspected, sat inside , and drove a 2010 legacy. any new car is nice but i'm glad i bought the 2008 and didnt wait for the new body style. i prefer the 4th gen exterior (with exception of the 2010 grille), and the larger 2010 backseat isn't a selling point for me. im stage 2 putting out more power than the new Legacy, and was more comfy in the 2008 cockpit. congrats for having a new car but don't knock last years model because you shelled out for this years model. good luck on your site

:lol::lol:

The real question is which generation of Legacy can fit the most hot babes and have enough drink holders for everyone? You know the answer, don't you? When I get my 2010, I'm going to fill it up with sexy beautiful women and crank the tunes!

411 th3m b17ch3z r h4w7 4 73h FASTEREER c4mry, BOY-EEEEEEEEEzEEEEE!1?*^

:lol:

Rather than being the forum with the 'ugly' cars on lgt.com, I figured I'd setup a new place exclusively for the 5th gen cars.

I realize it's poor form to post this here and I'll probably get locked / kicked / banned for it, but I'll mention it just this one time and then that's it.

So stop by, grab your username, and feel free to make a suggestion. I'm open to any ideas that'll help make things better.

http://5legacy.com

you're server must be blowin'-the-f*ck up w/ all these new members, it's taking forever for the page to load :cool:

Guest heightsgtltd

so wait it's slegacy.com? :lol:

BTW, I may not like the new design, but I've been quite welcoming to new members who have bought them on here :rolleyes:

uh, no. i meant to give folks with too much free time a place to spend a little of it.

happy surfing everyone.

you mean for those who have too much time on their hands so lets create another legacy forum just for the 5th gen legacy so we can be a bunch of snobs instead of using the sub forum that was created here for you?

oh ok.......:rolleyes:

:lol: congrats! you guys have replaced the elite Spec B crowd!!:lol:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived