LegacyGT.com

A new forum just for 5th Generation Legacys

John A

Rather than being the forum with the 'ugly' cars on lgt.com, I figured I'd setup a new place exclusively for the 5th gen cars.

I realize it's poor form to post this here and I'll probably get locked / kicked / banned for it, but I'll mention it just this one time and then that's it.

So stop by, grab your username, and feel free to make a suggestion. I'm open to any ideas that'll help make things better.

http://5legacy.com

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whose got the ugly car? :confused: anything past '05 sucks balls!
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

heck! i'm going to go over and post pics of my beautiful 05 wagon!:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I saw a 4th generation Legacy GT today as I was leaving for work. I almost didn't notice it because it didn't stand out in my eyes. The 5th generation stands out more I think - and I like this.

The 5th generation Legacy, based on sales-to-date, will be much more popular than previous generations, so the new forum should be a hit.;)

The 5th generation Legacy, based on sales-to-date, will be much more popular than previous generations, so the new forum should be a hit.;)

Just like Camry and Accord forums are! :lol:

I'm sorry, but if there were ever a car that looked like a Camry, 5th generation would be it.

[ame=http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonheyd/4101589170/in/pool-5thgenlegacy]2010 Subaru LGT on Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2726/4101589170_d2333f9149_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@4101589170@@AMEPARAM@@d2333f9149[/ame]

I saw a 4th generation Legacy GT today as I was leaving for work. I almost didn't notice it because it didn't stand out in my eyes. The 5th generation stands out more I think - and I like this.

I agree with this the 4th generation styling is too bland.

I was shocked to sit inside one and see how nice it was.

Would have never expected it from seeing the outside.

How about you do something unique first, and then ask for suggestions?

I wasn't asking for a critique, I was asking for suggestions. There's a difference, but I guess that's too complicated for some folks.

I'm glad the haters keep bumping this thread. :)

I wasn't asking for a critique, I was asking for suggestions. There's a difference, but I guess that's too complicated for some folks.

I'm glad the haters keep bumping this thread. :)

A standard phpbb theme shows little more than a substantial lack of effort.

Good luck in your endeavors.

:lol:

Forums like yours get inundated with spambots, and then get abandoned within a year. Have fun.

Archived