LegacyGT.com

Rusted Y-Pipe

My Y pipe is beyond rusted, everything is just beat down. I also think my axle backs are started to become crooked cause of the corroded y pipe! I also have a dent in my Y Pipe joint.. Do you think I could pull a warranty fix on this, I'll take pictures soon enough!

I bought it may of 2009, It has 55,690 on it! IT was a one owner lease commuter!

Im glad to see another real driver 55K+ miles in a few months thats what im talking about i have 42K on my 2008 ( bought in may of 2008) and the dealer always made me feel bad for driving so much. But you have a 2009 with more miles so i feel not so bad. But 90 percent of my miles are highway All i do is travel for Work and to see my girlfriend that live 140 miles away EVERY wknd :eek:

Im glad to see another real driver 55K+ miles in a few months thats what im talking about i have 42K on my 2008 ( bought in may of 2008) and the dealer always made me feel bad for driving so much. But you have a 2009 with more miles so i feel not so bad. But 90 percent of my miles are highway All i do is travel for Work and to see my girlfriend that live 140 miles away EVERY wknd :eek:

He has a 2005.

I have a 2008 I bought at the end of May 2008 and it has 40,000 on it.

Archived